The Cleveland Show

Pilot

Aired Sunday 8:30 PM Sep 27, 2009 on FOX

4.6
  • A little different then Family Guy, but unfortunately, it lost some of the funny along the way.

After watching a lot of Family Guy re-runs, I decided to give The Cleveland Show a chance. It started off okay, but as soon as Cleveland left the comfort of Quahog, the show lost its humor.

The daughter is not funny at all, Rallo only has occasionally funny lines and Cleveland Jr. talks slow, weird and with no humor whatsoever. And the bear is just a weird addition to the show.. why can't Seth McFarlene shows just have no weird animals/aliens in them? Brian is funny and Tim had one funny line ("May the peace of Jesus Christ be with you.".. made me laugh for some reason) but for some reason, it just seems weird that he relies on the same character personalities for every show.

There's now way this show is going to be as good as Family Guy. It's just so disappointing to see that. And I actually don't even think the show idea was good in the first place. I'd rather watch Quagmire and his sexual exploits as a show than Cleveland.