The Cleveland Show

FOX (ended 2013)

AJMeredith

The Cleveland Show Fan Reviews (132)

5.5
  • Okay/decent show.

As we all know, this is one of the mighty Family Guy's spin-offs. American Dad was awesome. It was awesome. Purely awesome, nothing more and nothing less. Cleveland Show, however, it was merely just okay/decent in my opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. Not a bad show but it's not better than American Dad and Family Guy. Cleveland Show is decent and okay, nothing else.
  • LADAROLD is the fucking garbage!

The show is ALREADY canceled you dumb-shit! YOU'RE the one who is fucking pathetic! YOU'RE the one who is horrible! Cleveland may seem gay, but being gay is not a crime! Ask a police officer or a law judge if you disbelieve me. And also, things that gross you out doesn't mean that it shouldn't exist. It's selfish and disrespectful to proceed that. Being selfish and disrespectful is nothing to be proud of. If you go to church, then ask a pastor if you disbelieve me on that. You are 100% disgusting to me and have one of the most annoying reviews and are much more annoying than all of the characters that you've mentioned. The creators never stopped before they all "created a trashcan YOU'RE the one who created a trashcan fire! Your brain ought to be tested at the next time you go to the doctor.
  • Superb

Great
  • Fucking garabage

Please cancel this shit. It's rarely funny. Cleveland junior is fucking pathetic. Cleveland has to be the gayest cartoon character more gay than a character who is obviously gay like american dad's greg and terry he is also horrible. Lester's wife omg she is 100% disgusting and both her and Cleveland junior have the most annoying voices more annoying than Bonnie's from family guy. You guys are extremely talented and creative but yall should've stopped before yall created a trashcan fire.
  • Hate it!

This sorry excuse for a show is the reason re-runs of family feud make up the majority of my tv watching time. I can't seem to find any humor in it, too busy trying to figure out how they get away with the " hate whitey" racism? The only good thing about it is cleavland annoying as hell voice, my cue to turn the channel when i hear it.

• Didn't appeal to me

I don't like Cleveland as a character on Family Guy, but I still don't see why they bothered making this spin-off. Cleveland is the type of character that should stay on Family Guy and only on Family Guy, he isn't a good enough character, in my opinion, to get his own spin-off show. Major, more popular characters like Quagmire would deserve one (even though i don't like Quagmire either, I would've still preferred to see him get a As for the actual show, it has funny moments but it was never really as good as Family Guy. I am kinda glad it got cancelled, because Cleveland generally belongs more in Family Guy.
  • Cleveland show

this show is dumb and theres a bear in the bar it doesn't make any fucking sense please stop airing the show.
  • Show is Lovely!

This TV-14 Show Is awesome! with nice

people in it and only few bad word like "Hell" so this you can be 13 or older to watch!
  • Hall and Oates

I love how Hall and Oates was Cleavland's conscience. The good and bad sides. the angel and devil. and it was voiced by the real Daryl Hall and John Oates.
  • Loved the show!

Yeah yeah, it did kind of go downhill during season 4. But it's okay there were lots of funny moments. I just wish it wasn't cancelled there were people who liked the show. Also I loved Tim but I didn't like that he stopped talking during season 3 and 4. In conclusion I like this show alot. ^^
  • Is day white folks bein' dark?

I just donk git dis stuffin'. What is dey or not today or when it rains? Can ewe hep me out of here so I can go to sleep? Put on .
  • Nowhere near as good as Family Guy

I'm not saying it's bad, but when you compare it to Family Guy which was truly a hilarious and successful show, the cleveland show seems awful. It has its moments but I feel like they could do better on it considering how well they did on Family Guy. I just feel like it's a waste of a show and I feel bad for people who were die hard King of the Hill fans who had to see the show go in order to make the cleveland show happen.
  • Terrible!

Okay so family guy had a few laughs, american dad a few less now they produce this show and there are even less laughs again. Seth macfarlane's group thought it was funny to make a spin off about the least popular character on family guy, not a stewie and brian spinoff or a quagmire series, no they made a cleveland show. WELL FUCK YOU! For a start cleveland isnt funny. he never was. his family are annoying, maybe ralo says funny stuff sometimes but that cant save a show. waste of time and effort and of the limited resources we have left on this planet.
  • Lo spin-off per eccellenza.

Questa la migliore serie spin-off che io abbia mai a divertire come non mai,non sr coinvolgente come I Griffin,ma la considero comunque un vedere assolutamente.
  • Crappy Show

4.5
    Seth could have done better with this one. Considering Family Guy and American Dad, I was expecting more. I think that a spin off with quagmire would have been a lot better.
  • Horrible

1.5
    Ugh! This Show! I can't stand this show! Thank god it was cancelled! The creators should be ashamed of thier shelfs.

1.5 out of 10
  • what a surprise !

I personally enjoy the Cleveland Show I thought it was funny n I think the only reason it didn't do well it's because the main character Are black. Not pulling the race card or anything but how many TV shows are there where the main characters are black on TV, none that I can name at this moment and if there are any there very few. I remember a show called the Wayans brothers and it was a great show with Marlon and Shawn Wayans it was on a network called The WB and the show didn't even get a final episode, just cut the show said F it . In my opinion when it comes to the media it's all about the pigment if the color is not bright it's not right. Just a few thoughts from my mind nothing personal I'm not a racist just looking at things through the eyes of a person of color.
  • IDGAF WHAT THE CLEVELAND SHOW HATERS SAY!!!!

I LOVED THE CLEVELAND SHOW!!! So sad it was taken off. It showed a side of Cleveland we could never see because everybody ele's personalities were waaaay to big. All the characters were funny as hell and complimented each other. He was in his own space to do what he wanted. Job well done Seth!!
  • I don't understand why people are hating on this show.

I really don't think this show is THAT bad.
  • Nope...

I'm not surprised it got canceled. Their ratings have never been that good. Plus, I don't even know why they bothered with this spin-off.
  • It was barely watchable for me

While Cleveland was a member of Family Guy, he was usually a voice of reason for Peter's group and was often times calm and patient and passive, which was his charm. But then he got a spin-off.

When Cleveland got his spin-off, he ceased to be the calm, passive guy on from Family Guy. He instead became a lame version of Peter Griffin. Cleveland became stupider, somewhat more hyper, more misogynistic, and even though he was becoming more like Peter Griffin, Cleveland didn't have Peter's own charm as there can be only one Peter Griffin.

I did like the cast of characters in the show, such as Rallo. Rallo was actually kind of funny, but not enough to really make me laugh. I look forward to Cleveland returning to Quahog, but I hope Cleveland gets his old charm back.
  • No Bad show Bad show!

Don't like it.

Don't like it

Don't like it

Not funny, too many race jokes.

Sucks

Sorry Seth

You no fun anymore!
  • why this show got screwed

2.5
    when a show reaches 88 episodes that show has the right to go into any sort of syndication, whether it be first-run syndication or second-run or etc.

and the cleveland show ended exactly at 88 episodes, so that means FOX knew it was gonna be shit anyways and kept renewing seasons to keep Seth happy-happy-joy-joy and tried to make their guap back through syndication deals (which worked best with you-know-it Adult Swim)

shit they even renewed the show for a second season prior to the pilot airing on live tv

then it was clear Seth didn't give two shits about the show when he stopped doing voices for two characters when season 3 came around
  • Please, Seth--Enough Is Enough!

I am relieved that FOX finally got around to cancelling "The Cleveland Show". This is probably because Seth McFarlane wants to concentrate on his other remaining animated stalwarts--"Family Guy" and "American Dad"--as well as focus on his new live action sitcom, "Dads". Thankfully Mr. McFarlane also shuttered the idea of a "Flintstones" reboot.

"The Cleveland Show" was a definite waste of time when I did watch it, as the humor fell flat and was replaced by ethnic jokes. Many of the episodes were also generally boring--"Flush With Genius" being the major exception, only because the series had already been in the creative toilet by the end of Season 3.

If Seth McFarlane ever does a Hispanic version of "Family Guy", I'll be pissed.

UPDATE: I'm too late--Seth MacFarlane is going to do Bordertown, which will be a Latin version of Family Guy. NOW I AM PISSED!
  • Boring most of the times.

2.5
    And stereotypical, I like stereotypical movies like "Norbit", but this doesn't can't give one good stereotypical jokes. I like stereotypes not for discriminating, but for laughs and gags! And the way they portrait the American-Africans around, is offending, to some people however.

Plot: Almost like Family Guy. has lost his own trait to create a good cartoon because of money and greed.

Characters: Cleveland's family in here is the least nice IMO, but the others, are really nice to be shooed away.

Humor: Toilet, insulting stereotypical jokes. Eddie Murphy's movies had some stereotypical jokes referring to blacks, but he's also black! This is a point of advice for him, since you know people these days, and they may get the wrong idea for Seth. He could spark some offensive content or controversy that will be a big problem for his own and what do you know? Maybe black people can start their own crusade against him. *shrug* has also lost it when it comes to humor.

Art: Nothing changed, it's the only one content that wasn't tainted around by Seth's mistakes!

Overall: 2.5. Had some few laughs with this, but other than that, there's nothing else.
  • Yeah, decent spin off, but better off on the original show

I really liked the characters on the show but I think that th characters should have stuck to Family Guy. With Brian dead, I think they should put a popular character (Cleveland) back on an for good this time. Dont get me wrong, the spin off was okay but not as good as Suite Life on Deck good.
  • Kill the show, not the characters

4.5
    The Cleveland Show is unique for all its amazing characters, specially Cleveland, and of course... that's it! The characters are the only thing that made people watch the show. I'm glad it was cancelled, I feel horrible because we may never see The Brown Family, Lester, Gus and others ever again. What a shame, dudes. What a shame.
  • How Sad

The show is longer being made, what a shame, I could see it happening, the episodes were getting worse and not very funny at all.
  • Cleveland Rocks!

Seth McFarlane has done it again! What a genius he is to do a spinoff of Family Guy!
  • Stupidest show ever in the galaxy

I watched one episode: season 4 ep 5. and it felt like I was watching a 3 hour movie. that is how boring it was. I rated this THING a 1 because I really would rather watch blues clues then this peace of trash.