The Cleveland Show

FOX (ended 2013)

AJMeredith

The Cleveland Show Fan Reviews (120)

5.5
  • A fair show (UPDATED REVIEW)

I think the Cleveland Show is a fair show. I really do not get the hatred of this episode but oh well, it's everyone's opinion. In my opinion, I don't think the Cleveland Show is bad but it doesn't kick butt like Family Guy and American Dad. There is NO way that this show would be better over those two. If you prefer Cleveland over Family Guy and American Dad (especially for those who are worn out by them), then you must be out of your *Censor* mind. So, about the show, it is when Cleveland moves back to his hometown in Stoolebend, VA and reunite with his high school girlfriend Donna and they get married. As for the characters, they depend. Cleveland Brown is still a funny and enjoyable character but here he changed quite a lot here. He acted more childish and different in this show. I just hope his behavior will change bak to his original when this show ends (and most likely moving back to Quahog). Donna is okay but her quotes/lines seems very repetitive. Cleveland Jr. changed a lot as well; voiced by Kevin M Richardson, wear glasses, and is obese. He is still funny and enjoyable. I am not too fond of Roberta very much but will occasionally be funny. Rallo is the best Tubbs character here. He had a lot of funny lines here. I really enjoyed Cleveland's friends especially Tim the bear. Episodes of the show will range from awful (A Brown Thanksgiving, Men in Me, and Tis the Cleveland to be Sorry), bad (the first episode, Brown History Month, and one more I can't recall), most average, to enjoyable episodes (Brotherly Love, Ain't Nothing but Mustin Bustin, and escape from Gochland). In conclusion, it is okay to hate this show but in my opinion, I just think it is okay and will sometimes watch when bored. 6/10
MNT