The Cleveland Show

To Live and Die in VA

Aired Sunday 8:30 PM Mar 20, 2011 on FOX

3.5
  • ... I think i just saw some tumbleweed

Well this review guide for the Cleveland show seems to me that it is abandoned... No one is writing how they feel about this show anymore because it SUCKS with a capital S! I dont even know why i am writing on this because im sure no one is going to see this. Im probably the last person ever here to write a summary for the cleveland show. to tell you the truth i didnt even watch this episode... i haven't been seeing cleveland episodes for a while now actually and im pretty damn sure that it is going to be cancelled faster than you can say "Why the hell did Seth McFarlane make a stupid spin off from Family guy?"
  • Cleveland singing "Everybody Hurts" is an entertaining start to the episode, but when it turns into The Lester and Kendra Show, I lose interest fast.

Cleveland singing "Everybody Hurts" is an entertaining start to the episode, but when it turns into The Lester and Kendra Show, I lose interest fast. In a show filled with flat characters, these white trash stereotypes are both terrible and unfunny. That said, given that it's an episode focused on some of my least favorite characters, it's moderately tolerable. The B-plot, with Rallo finding a cool barbershop and Cleveland Jr. learning to become a hairdresser, is actually pretty entertaining. Decent enough to watch if that's what you're doing, but don't go out of your way for it. I t was all right.