The Client List

Lifetime (ended 2013)

dhaworth

The Client List Fan Reviews (28)

• Please dont cancel The Client List

This is the best show I have watched in a long time. Please don't cancel. The ratings are better then Devious Maids, in which I do watch both. Lifetime is more interested in reality shows thing anything else. I hope that another network picks up The Client List. Please dont leave us hanging.
  • Well you have a huge client list of people pissed off that you are canceling this show!

This is one of the best shows I have seen in a good while.. it had everything thing in it to keep us laughing, crying and on the edge of my seat waiting to see what they would be up to next!And Jennifer has so many fans that love her and was glad to have her back into something that was so amazing that I couldn't wait till the next weeks episode to see what was going to happen next with her and her husband and brother n law and especially with the clients and the list! It always gave me something to look forward to! I don't understand just because she got pregnant why it couldn't have been put into the show, not end the show!!!! I think this is a HUGE mistake on all parties involved especially for Jennifer! She is going to lose a lot of loyal and loving fans over this and so is the network for not putting something together for all parties to be happy! I really think that they should reconsider their stupid decision to cancel the show! We all would gladly wait as long as need be just as long as they would bring the show back!!!
  • This can't be it !!!!!!

can't end like this!!! I want more, what's gonna happen now...

Please end this in a better way, some one mentioned a wrap up episode, I really hope they're gonna do that...
  • any news about a wrap-up ??

Will there be a wrap-up of the series?? They can't ended like

They will do a 2 hour wrap-up of Army Wife early next year. I so deeply hope they will do the same with The Client List....
  • Client List best show now

I am always looking to next week episode. Jennifer Love Hewitt still hot as ever in a mature type of way. The client list is a sweet type of drama. I love the ladies hair with that texan flair, the big long hair.
  • Evan & Riley

Is it just me or is this show getting worse now there is no Riley /Evan tension???

• Add Me to 'the List' of Fans!

I love the Client List. Such a great show and a great cast!
  • The Client List

My name is Kyle Luckett and I want to be in the tv show the client list and I'm gonna play character Glitter
  • EVAN OR KYLE

OK, LET'S SETTLE THIS GRUESOME TWO-SOME TANGLE. TELL THE KIDS THE TRUTH ABOUT THE BUM. EITHER TAKE HIM TOTALLY BACK OR GO WITH EVAN. IF YOU GO WITH EVAN, TALK WITH HIM AND HAVE HIM SETTLE ON AN OCCUPATION AND FINALLY GROW UP. PERSONALLY, I CAN'T STAND KYLE. A MAN WHO JUST WALKS OUT ON A FAMILY IS NO MAN. I THINK RILEY IS A GREAT DID WHAT SHE HAD THE TRAINING TO DO AND COMPROMISED ON THE REST TO KEEP HER FAMILY TOGETHER AND SAFE AND SOUND.

MY OLDEST GRANGIRL IS HOMELESS RIGHT NOW AND IT IS NOT HER FAULT. SHE AND MY TWO GREAT-GRANDBABIES ARE HOMELESS AND I AM 70 YEARS OLD AND ON A FIXED INCOME AND CANNOT HELP THEM. SHE IS A GOOD MOM TOO BUT LIVES WHERE THERE ARE NOT A LOT OF JOBS. THANK GOD HER BUM OF A HUSBAND IS GONE.

ANYWAY, MY THOUGHTS ON THE SHOW.
  • Hey Jenifer, why don't you just start a cat house in Texas,it's legal there.

I am ashamed of you Jennifer Love Hewitt for producing such a sleazy television show. Your adding to the poor image that massage therapists all ready have to contend with. Too many people already think that massage spas are no better than a glorified cat house. My daughter has worked very hard to get her degree in massage therapy and I have taught her to be moral and upright in everything she does no matter what. She tries hard everyday to educate people about the benefits of massage to make their life better. She wants to eventually educate the health insurance companies about the value of massage so that they will pay for people to get massage. Your show is slowing this process down Your show just makes her work even harder. Jennifer, you may as well just go and become a prostitute for real now for all the lack of respect I have for you now. Shame on all those people who watch the television show too. Get some values besides loving the the almighty dollar.
  • Awesome Show!

This isn't the next Scandal, Downton Abbey, or Grey's Anatomy, but it's definitely a decent watch. The mostly female cast: Jennifer Love Hewitt, Loretta Devine, Cybill Shepherd, and Rebecca Field offers a pretty good escape from the non-stop world of reality television. This really is a decent show.
  • Not the Greatest but it's entertaining

5.5
    This isn't the best show ever but it's fun to watch. It's a typical lifetime channel drama soap opera. I will say the Parents on this show are the most attractive group of parents I've ever seen LOL so there is defiantly lots of eye candy if nothing else.
  • Nudit, why bother?

Heard that Hewitt is going to do some nudity in the series. What's the point if they're just going to blur out the nudity? Kudos for Hewitt's bravery, but kind of silly if they simply censor it. Like being half sick, no such thing. Either show the nudity, or don't bother and let her get on with the series like last season
  • Something new,some things old, mostly blue ;)

I'm glad to be the first talking about this nice new show ^-^

I liked the ensemble cast, everyone's quite pleasant.

The main theme sticks to today's huge worldwide crisis.

I didn't see the movie from which it's been inspired.

best quote: "This job's all about flexibility" tadda!!

JLH's acting has improved a notch & that's alright to me.

I didn't have any expectations at all concerning this program cuz I had heard nothing about it & I must admit I've been most pleasantly surprised.

Til then, Riley has had nice customers only but how long til she meets a jackass & becomes totally disgusted by what she has to do for a living???

The W.... word in Scarlett letters sure has made quite an impression on her :(

How long will Riley be more a therapist than a massage therapist cuz I'm pretty sure she doesn't have her degree!!

Anyone else feeling tension with the brother-in-law, even though he blew it off with his harsh "sugar-daddy" comment???(note to self: no hard comments to your lady after several drinks)

Will definitely be there next week for this soapy show.
  • Sounds Like They Are Getting Desperate

It sounds to me like they are getting desperate, doing what they are going to be doing in the 3rd episode, and then saying TV's newest hit, you'd only pull out all the guns like that if you're not doing well!
  • Great!

Though it may be unrealistic sometime, like how the clients won't ask for actual sex, I am constantly taken into the drama that Jennifer Love Hewitt is so good at portraying! And all the other characters' plotlines are likeable, there's so much on the plate! Hope it stays this way!
  • Where are the George Constanzas of the world in this show?

Yeah, sure. Every guy in the show asking for "services" is a rich, incredible hunk with a perfect body. The kind of guy that can't get laid without paying someone. In this ridiculous show's universe, the guys asking for sexual services aren't ugly, or bald, or fat, or nerds without any social skills. Very believable. Hope this crap gets cancelled soon.
  • season 1

anything with jennifer love hewitt in it is lovable to me, she is a doll, like the way she smiles and the way she cries. missed ghost whisperer, good thing now we have this. season 2 coming soon?
  • The Client List

Loved it!!! Thought it was scheduled to return this season.. Am I to assume it iis not;. So many new shows, many off which I personally do not care for. What's with pro9grams sucdh as The Walking Dead?? Oh please- and The Great American Horror Story or Asylum! I have enough horror and wierd stuff in my life, I enjoyed what the Ladies were up to.

Whaat's the scoop?? If the fans below liked it so much, what's with the low rating??
  • Love It!!

I love this show!!!! I really liked the movie as well. Great Cast!
  • i love this show and i cant wait for the next season !!

when will this show come back ?!!
  • Great show

I love love love this show. I watched because of wendy williams recommendation. So glad I decided to watch it. I can't wait until the show comes back on.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Tremendous Series

Actually it's an awesome series . i like it so much. Jennifer Hewitt makes this series so beautiful and i hope that the second season will be amazing like this one.
  • Overall good

I actually like the show, it's comforting somehow - and I feel good while I watch it. The plot is nothing too special, but I find it immensely better than the tv movie version, and the characters are more credible, if a little on the verge of southern cliche. They are certainly better than "Hart of Dixie"'s cartoonish characters, though.

The two main pet peeves I have:

1) Riley's fake eyelashes

and

2) The BFF whatsherface - really annoying, especially in the latest episode, when she got all judgmental and high-horsy, and I had an unbearable urge to scream "who the heck asked you, b***!!!" at her.

• Ghost whisperer?? Or Client list? Which one sucks more?

This time JLH saves horny men getting executive massages instead of ghosts,, BORING,,

It was painfull to waist 1 hr of my life for 10 seconds of bits of JLH cleavage most of the parts where she appears "sexy" for every second there are 10 seconds of men in towels... What's up with that? Is this a show for women.? Or men trying to se JLH BOOBS.? 1 second of cleavage for 1 hr of nonsense
  • I don't give a f*** what u did last summer, this is crap!

I read the plot and figured this would be something like "Secret Diary..." so I was interested to watch it. I also figured this would be a great chance to c Jennifer L W in the flesh. I already knew she wasn't a great actress, but she might be a good "Masseuse". The episode never made any sence to me until the point that it really started to bother me. It seriously makes me angry that money is wasted like this.

A show about prostitution that could easaly be running on Nickelodeon. A show about this subject should be sexy, it should have some nudity. I'm sorry but JLW simply doesn't look good enough to carry this show with her clothes on.

The only thing sexy about this show is its title.

• Not Good

I wanted to like it but the it was lacking in storyline, acting ability and ideas.
  • Surprise, surprise!!!

Very nice! Catched me right away. New, refreshing and good. JLH is great and believable in this role. I'm definitely hooked by the brother-in-law plot. Anyway I think this show is very promising... We'll see...