The Closer

Dumb Luck

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jul 23, 2007 on TNT

• I loved Buzz pretending to be Tao!

It was so funny to see Brenda and Provenza working together more because the rest of the team had to do the Weapons of Mass Destruction training. I loved how stressed out Brenda was and how Fritz was all worried about her and taking her to the doctor and all it was cute. I loved hearing Brenda telling Fritz that Provenza was too old for the WMD training!

I loved how Brenda had to work with everyone while they had all their suits on and how she had to use the walkie talkies. I loved how she switched Buzz and Tao too it was hilarious!! I hated the guy that had to supervise the training though I really wanted to punch him!! I loved how Brenda tricked him by taking the batteries out of the walkie talkie!

I really didn't like Kenny the valet guy. His toothbrush obsession was totally whacked!! He was a little freaky!!

I loved Brenda and Pope! They were amusing! I loved how she was near tears when he threatened her about the teams training! It was so cute to hear her yelling at him for that threat and complaining that she was sick!

I really enjoyed this episode but I hated that we didn't find out what was wrong with Brenda though!
MNT