The Closer Forums

TNT (ended 2012)

7x12 - "You Have the Right to Remain Jolly"

rickvega

[1]Dec 5, 2011
    • level: 8

Well what can I say about this episode except that we finally get to see what's happening with Brenda's lawsuit and we get a mention of one of her outstanding "Open" casesPhillip Stroh and what's Brenda has been doing to remind him that she's still looking to get him for what hid did. Will he be Brenda's last case????

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

haldrey

[2]Dec 6, 2011
    • level: 22
    Excellent Xmas episode, The Close style, and in top of that we had Fred Willard as a guest star.

Jemadari

[3]Dec 6, 2011
    • level: 12

The episode was really funny, which isn't necessarily a good thing, this show isn't dramedy where such you would expect to laugh throughout the entire thing

danharr

[4]Dec 8, 2011
    • level: 45

Good Christmas episode pt 1? I say that since next week appears to be Christmas themed as well I'm guessing this is the laugh before the big drama reveal.

rired

[5]Dec 12, 2011
    • level: 1

The story was interesting and gave further clues & info in pinpointing the motivation of the "leaker." A good satire is difficult to pull-off. The execution of this thoughtful episode was too tongue and cheek or cutesy,hence it failed to live up to the excellent standards of the show . Cute puns though! I was a little disappointed with this one. Still great Monday night viewing.

haldrey

[6]Dec 13, 2011
    • level: 22
    danharr wrote:

Good Christmas episode pt 1? I say that since next week appears to be Christmas themed as well I'm guessing this is the laugh before the big drama reveal.

No, this week episode, for which there is no forum topic, was not X-mas p2, just a regular superb Closer episode which takes place during the holidays season.

williamnporter

[7]Dec 16, 2011
    • level: 1

Does anyone know where to get a copy of the poster that shows a fire approaching the "City of Los Angeles" sign?