The Closer Forums

TNT (ended 2012)

7x15 - "Silent Partner"

rickvega

[1]Dec 26, 2011
    • level: 8

Wow that is all I have to say this was a great episode not only was Brenda dropped out of the lawsuit but she got the person responsible for Turrell Baylors death. And Julio is right at this moment Brenda cant really rely in any of her squad members as we sill have no idea of who the department leak is but at this point i think that the squad is beginning to realize what is going on. There are still only 3 people i suspect Pope, Taylor and Gabriel not sure yet of who I like best but if I had to put them in order it would have to be Taylor, Pope, and Gabriel.

Taylor because he really did not like when Brenda was given his position when the show started and has resented that ever since, Pope because he is still interim Police Chief and is afraid that given the chance Brenda might be given the position of Police Chief, and Gabriel still not sure

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

danharr

[2]Mar 29, 2012
    • level: 45

Great episode where the hell are all the show fans? Nice way to end the lawsuit story arc and we still have the mole fun stuff.

rickvega

[3]Aug 7, 2012
    • level: 8

I know right where the hell are all the shows fan???? hardly seen anyone else post ;( all and all a great run tho