The Closer

Fresh Pursuit

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 12, 2011 on TNT

• The verdict is in! Is Brenda out of the woods? GREAT episode.

SPOILER ALERT!! That little defense attorney is a weasel. I think Brenda shouldn't have done some of the things she's done but they WERE evil criminals so it isn't like they're missed by many...but that shouldn't matter. That man will not be satisfied until she is gone and since she leaves the show at the end of this final season and the show then gets a spin-off "Major Crimes", it looks like she's going to go out with a BANG. I hope not literally though. Brenda Leigh deserves better than that!

The Major Crimes Squad has to track down a car theft ring after a Sheriff's Deputy is killed while trying to apprehend two of the crew. One of the crew somehow brings a gun into the interrogation room and almost shoots Brenda. Buzz saves her life. The captured crew member then takes the gun and shoots himself in the head.

It was an intense episode and it ends in a terrible way! I hate that weasel defense attorney!!!

• Help ! Someone write a full recap (hopefully who recorded it and can give play by play !!!!!!!)

I'm a full fledged, Closer Fanatic who, with recent shift changes (up at 2 a.m. and pretty much asleep by time Closer airs), somehow forgot to program VCR to program the final episode. (Yeah I'm a holdout and don't have a full cable box with DVR capability). Please add a good recap of the final ep. TNT just killed the open "full episode" capability and my provider (INSIGHT) isn't listed in the participating cable companies to sign up for access.

MNT