The Closer

Homewrecker

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jun 18, 2007 on TNT

• He’s a bigamist

This is one of the few episodes of the show that I have seen so far and I loved this one along with the other ones I've seen.

The beginning of this one was creepy because it just started with the investigation and the dead bodies and blood everywhere. I loved how they all had to introduce themselves on the tape and Provenza just started going off and then they camera guy had to remind him to state his name and all. I liked Flynn freaking out over the little girl's body too. It was so sad to watch him like that.

I loved Pope and Brenda discussing the budget cut and Pope telling Brenda to get Provenza to retire! The two of them are always amusing together. It was great to see everyone together in the office after Pope and Brenda had the discussion about getting rid of one of the detectives. I loved Flynn acting the way he was and then having him remind Provenza that he was eligible for Retirement! It was great to see Provenza after that!

Gabriel and Brenda were great at the hospital with Eric! I loved how Brenda got him to confess to being out of his house when his family was killed. And I loved her reaction after he said he wished he was dead. It was great to see Pope walk into the office when the suicide watch was being confirmed.

And then Brenda spending more money using the jet to fly to where they needed to be, that was just so Brenda! It was great how she just casually said to send the bill to Chief Will Pope!

It was crazy at the end to see Kim confess. I wanted to hit him while he was in the interview room.

This was another brilliant episode of the closer!