The Closer

Hostile Witness

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jul 09, 2012 on TNT

7.7
  • Just gets better!

Just when you think Brenda is going to finally get Strohl someone else gets arrested!! what an amazing episode..the writing, storyline and the actors just keep us all guessing as to what is going to happen? absolutely amazing - I love this show and it is such a pity its the last series ever.. such a shame! For this whole season every episode gets a 10 - I'm dying to see the next episode as its get the amazing chemistry between prevenza and flynn - pure gold!
  • They're setting up for the finale.

Sure Brenda came off as slightly more obsessed than usual, and usually her obsession results in the big fall of a big bad, but I think with only a few episodes to go they're just trying to set her against all of the bureaucracy, political agendas and bad guys that are fighting against her, so it makes it that much more sweeter when she kicks their asses in the finale :)
  • I know but I'm a great Fan, so high rating!

I rated this episode high because I'm A Fan of this tv show and all of the actors/players.

Sure not every episode is a 10 but 99% is.

And I realy think that because of the ending of the closer the last episode will not be as good as all the others.

At the moment I'm watching the old ones, season 5 and 6.

I will miss them all, so my rating will be high even if i think its a bad episode!