The Closer

Live Wire

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Aug 04, 2008 on TNT

• LT Provenza, Brenda, Chan and The Reporter helped break the case. Lt Provenza stayed with the minor details leading that Led to the Major Reveals.

Today's eppy is why I continue to come back. Things that we take for granted during an investigation usually ends of being what we need to solve the problem. Provenza knew what was needed today. All resources and connections are assets, from the FBI down to the pesky Reporter. Bending the rules are part of the game as well as taking a long look at what you have and yes, sometimes being Used, Ricardo, is what it takes to get the job done. This show just opens the eyes of what is needed when investigating and I'm sure it blows the minds of many upcoming and aspiring detectives and law enforcements. Bravo to the Writers and Fantastic job by this Team of Actors, for putting on an AWESOME show. Finally, the scenes where Det Daniels and Det Gabriel, bringing their relationship problems to work, is what happens all of the time. I am glad that the writers are exploring this and also touching on when career paths causes problems in relationships, ala Brenda and Fritz's spat at the end.