TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

The Colbert Report Forums

Comedy Central (ended 2014)

The Bears Have Been Defeated!!

A-Money

[1]Feb 4, 2007
    • level: 6
    At the Superbowl in Detroit, the merciless Chicago Bears finally were stopped. The Indianappolis Colts managed to crush the Bears, who were still hungry after devouring Reggie Bushe and the New Orleans Saints. 
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HelloStuart

[2]Feb 5, 2007
    • level: 63
    A-Money wrote:
    At the Superbowl in Detroit, the merciless Chicago Bears finally were stopped. The Indianappolis Colts managed to crush the Bears, who were still hungry after devouring Reggie Bush and the New Orleans Saints. 

Detroit? You mean Miami.

Someone actually brought up the Bears/Colbert thing in my creative writing class today; I'll have to make sure to tune in tonight to see what SC has to say.

TheDiamondDog

[3]Feb 9, 2007
    • level: 61

HelloStuart wrote:
    A-Money wrote:
    At the Superbowl in Detroit, the merciless Chicago Bears finally were stopped. The Indianappolis Colts managed to crush the Bears, who were still hungry after devouring Reggie Bush and the New Orleans Saints. 
    Detroit? You mean Miami.

Someone actually brought up the Bears/Colbert thing in my creative writing class today; I'll have to make sure to tune in tonight to see what SC has to say.

Really?

HelloStuart

[4]Feb 13, 2007
    • level: 63
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

HelloStuart wrote:
    A-Money wrote:
    Detroit? You mean Miami.

Really?

Let's be honest- the Bears game was on everybody's mind that day.