The Colbert Report

Jim Cramer

Aired Weekdays 11:30 PM Oct 20, 2005 on Comedy Central

• Last show for the week, not bad, but not as good as the others for the week.

The show opens with a teaser of content from the show, which involves everything from obesity to tonight's guest, Jim Cramer.

Stephen starts off by thanking the bloggers for their input. Stephen then showed how the FOX News Channel is lightening things up, by singing. In an attempt to cheer up the audience, Stephen welcomes Lisa Loeb for a quick little song.

Tonight's word is Love Handles. Stephen thanked Congress for the Cheeseburger Bill, and further discussed the issue of obesity.

Stephen then talks about how he shoots hoops with other news anchors, and how some guy, Russ Lieber is slamming Stephen on the radio.

Back from commercial, Stephen looks at the foreign press to see what the opinion is of America. Stephen shows newspapers and TV news clips from around the world which had content Stephen thought was either odd or something he didn't agree with.

Back from commercial, Stephen welcomes tonight's guest, Jim Cramer, host of Mad Money. The interview was about the market, the President, and even a little about Stephen.

To end the show, Stephen talked about credit cards and asked the banks to offer pre-approved credit cards to everyone, not just celebrities like him, Willie Nelson, and M.C. Hammer.

This is the last episode this week, and for a debut week, I enjoyed it very much. This one, was probably the worst episode of the week, but not by a whole lot. The interview with Jim Cramer was crazy, much like I expected it to be. The foreign press segment wasn't as good as I thought it would be. I think that was a bad idea for a segment.