The Colbert Report

Norah Vincent

Aired Weekdays 11:30 PM Jan 25, 2006 on Comedy Central

• Stephen learns Bill O'Reilly, or Papa Bear, is a fan of the show.

The show opens with a teaser of content from the show, which involves everything from Canada's elections to New Jersey 8th district

Stephen starts off by mentioning a newspaper article, which claims Bill O'Reilly is actually a fan of The Colbert Report, and it prompts Stephen to show several clips from The O'Reilly Factor.

Stephen then transitions into Canada's recent elections, in which the liberal party lost their control to the conservative party. This prompts Stephen to claim he's fixed Canada in just three months. Not finished fixing other countries, Stephen works his way into tonight's edition of "The Word," which is "Remote Control," as that's the way we fix things, from a distance. Stephen suggests that we beam The Colbert Report into Iran, and it will fix things there in no time.

Back from commercial, Stephen introduces another "Better Know A District" segment, which takes a look at the eighth district of New Jersey. Stephen then interviews Congressman Bill Pascrell. They talk about the war in Iraq, Jack Abramoff, and being Italian.

Back from commercial, Stephen introduces tonight's guest, Norah Vincent, who dressed as a man and and went under cover as one. They chat about what she found out, but we don't end up actually learning anything from the interview.

Tonight's interview with Norah Vincent was really a disappointment; it didn't live up to the rest of the show. It was largely a waste of time in my opinion.