The Colbert Report

Weekdays 11:30 PM on Comedy Central Premiered Oct 17, 2005 In Season

thefanof

The Colbert Report Fan Reviews (140)

• A Daily Show knockoff that is completely useless. Colbert hosts this show with a self-centered egotistical attitude. The jokes come across as forced and the interviews are horrible. How on earth is this still on the air?

I tuned into to this show in hopes of finding another \\\\\\\"daily show.\\\\\\\" Colbert was one of my favorite characters off The Daily Show. However, what I have found after watching a good number of episodes is that this show is a compltete waste of airtime.

For example, when Colbert introduces his guests (who are at best Z-list celebs) the camerea instead focuses on Colbert who runs in front of the crowd acting as if they are clapping for him and not the guest. The camerea never even sees the guest until hothead Colbert sits back down. If I were a guest on this show I would be completely offended. Afterall, no guests=no show.

The jokes on this show are horrible. Colbert seems to force every single punchline. No joke comes across natural. The only reason anyone laughs is because of the Laugh cue given by the producers. I dont understand why anyone even watches this. The only reason I do is because I hope that the show will get better, but it hasnt!

Colbert is full of himself and treats every guest on the show like they are an idiot. He pokes fun at everything they say. He interupts them constantly when it looks like they might actually have a point to make. If its not his way its the highway.

AWFUL SHOW!!!!!