The CollegeHumor Show

MTV - Music Television (ended 2009)

The CollegeHumor Show Fan Reviews (2)

• The CollegeHumor Show is about the staff at CollegeHumor.com and how they interact with one another

A really funny show, that is bound to be underappreciated. Too bad that there's no word on whether season 2 will be there or not. The jokes, witticisms, and behavior of the staff towards one another is hilarious! I also love the fact that they retained the ACTUAL cast of CollegeHumor.com. However, I think people will better understand it if they visit collegehumor.com first and see the shorts there. Otherwise they may not quite get the jokes and get the attitudes. I will try my best to campaign to make sure this show gets a second season because one is SO not enough.
  • Rivals the comic styling of SNL and MadTV even if it is a low budget comedy sketch show.It brings the laughs and packs a punch.

I originally started watching collegehumor on their website at www.collegehumor.com. They are absolutely hilarious. All the sketches are completely original, and sometime just plain wacky. The writers (who are also the cast) are just amazing. They're witty to a level that they sometimes might not even notice it. Amir is by far the best actor on show, bringing the meaning of "stupid" to a whole new hilarious level. Jake, the sensible one, is the ying to amir's yang. Sarah, the only girl cast member, is probably the funniest female on the media that I have ever seen. Pat Cassels just "brings it" every single episode. Streeter Siedel is the manly man of the cast and sometimes surprises all with his versatility. Jeff is just way too funny, i think he makes me laugh the most. Sam is on the same level as Amir but just gets into character so well. Dan is just your perfect slapstick guy. And that's it...i think. The show is awesome bringing loads of laughs to the table. I definitely recommend it.