The Colony Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on Discovery ChannelIn Season

Hmm...Where do they think they are going?

dunbrine47

[1]Jul 29, 2009
    • level: 9

So in Epsoide 2 the colony finds a truck and want's to fix it so they can "pack up thier stuff and find greener pastures".

That brings up a point...If they are contained in a certian area(I would love a map of the WHOLE area that they are contained in, not just of the wharehouse) then what is the point of wasting time fixing a truck to go somewhere elese when they have the potential to to turn that wharehouse into a stronghold?

My two cents.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Stitllams

[2]Aug 4, 2009
    • level: 6

A stronghold is of no use if they can't become completely self sufficient, they cannot survive there forever.

They need land to grow crops and a clean water supply that is going to last, an urban environment like that just doesn't cut it.

In a situation like that they would need to get access to maps to find the best location for a stronghold that is close to all the things they require.

From what I have seen so far, the group are starting to form goals, there is no doubt that this will eventuate into them identifying the need to plan further ahead.

dunbrine47

[3]Aug 11, 2009
    Well it seems they will "Recive a plan of escape" some day.
    (According to tonight's ep)

dunbrine47

[4]Sep 2, 2009
    After last night's epsoide I change my mind and say they "Need to get out of there".