The Colony Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on Discovery ChannelIn Season

Is The Colony Cancelled??

honorablechoice

[1]Nov 30, 2011
    • level: 3

This show better not be cancelled.. I dislike most all reality shows, this one is actually good.. Granted.. The 2nd season was not the best.. But the first was pretty good!!

You should get 2 groups for next season.. Trading, etc.. Try to make everything as realistic as possible though.. Or maybe do a zombie season, haha.. Like the walking dead.. Give them rubber bullets.. I jest of course.. Don't wanna have people shooting others in the face with rubber bullets..

But I would seriously love to see another season, as I am sure many would..

I noticed on the website towards to bottom is says applications for colony 3.. You honestly can't still be trying to find people??

BRING ON SEASON 3!! Or I'll.. I'll..

I'LL HOLD MY BREATH UNTIL YOU DO! *dies* That's on you.. :'(

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

8ie7

[2]Feb 24, 2012
    • level: 6

I agree, Season 2 wasn't as good as Season 1. But I still do want a Season 3

AnnMcKenzie

[3]Mar 25, 2012
    • level: 3
    Yeah, a good reality show for once. I learned a lot from season 1. I hope the series continues. I watch the Walking Dead too. There was some info on how to survive (how much blood you can give and still live etc.) an end time scenario but I notice they got away from that, I hope they include more survival skills knowledge in season 3.