The Contender Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on ESPNIn Season

2 Pound Vs. K-9 Reactions

I-ce-man

[1]Sep 20, 2006
    • level: 3

I was glad Steve won the fight because I picked him to from the start and I think it was good for him to beat K-9 who was still holding like in his fight with Walter. He needs to learn the difference between fighting and stepping in the ring and boxing. As for Forbes, well its his fight to lose against Grady, who I think is outmatched here.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TheOneManGang

[2]Sep 20, 2006
    • level: 1
    Steve was the better fighter but k9 beat walter fair and square you can hold in boxing that is a technique that has been used many times.

I-ce-man

[3]Sep 20, 2006
    Of course you can just like you can bite someone's ear off, but it is illegal.

VincentZestril

[4]Sep 20, 2006
    K-9 fought the wrong fight, I'd rather go out like Freddy punching all the way in every round, than holding my opponent like K-9. I hope K-9 changes his style of fighting, I guess he thought he could hold the whole fight and win like against Walter. I think Forbes will probably win, but don't count Grady out, hes 100% ready for the fight with no distractions.. He might pull it off and boxings unpredictable, Grady had the worst record, yet hes in the final.. Maybe what he says about being unprepared for previous fights he lost was right after all and not an excuse.

NativitylnBlack

[5]Sep 25, 2006
    Yes Grady had the worst record, and Bravo had the 2nd worst, I think now we can start to see that the fighters who have fought better guys and lost have a better shot then the 23-1 guys who fight no name fighters. Like Brent, he came in 23-1 and he was esily the worst fighter of either season.

shibuyacho

[6]Sep 26, 2006
    K-9 may punch hard, but he doesnt take punches well and is easily pushed back. Here is a little proof haha.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV74hVB2Atc

jackee0

[7]Oct 8, 2006
    • level: 5
    Yea, that was pretty funny seeing K9 not being able to recover but you must understand tha was way before he bulked up and got his 'real' legs under him. He isn't the same boxer he was back them...much maturity and strength gained.