The Contender Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on ESPNIn Season

A great Contender site!

ryflyguy

[1]Aug 6, 2006
    • level: 14
    http://sergiomora.net/php-nuke/index.php trust me, they are so nice there and it has some great forums, pictures,videos, info, about Contender, Contender 2, and Sergio Mora, last years Contender, you should check it out, as they are amazingly friendly and nice, as well as it will further your Contender experience!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jackee0

[2]Aug 9, 2006
    • level: 5
    ryflyguy wrote:
    http://sergiomora.net/php-nuke/index.php trust me, they are so nice there and it has some great forums, pictures,videos, info, about Contender, Contender 2, and Sergio Mora, last years Contender, you should check it out, as they are amazingly friendly and nice, as well as it will further your Contender experience!

It is a great site with a lot more information and very pretty. Are you able to email Sergio with yiur comments? It seems like it from the hype of the site. I like the video clips. I joined to surf and get the feel of the site. It is just a bit too complexed. Sure it offers more but to get it you have to go thru way too many channels (steps) to get to it. Unlike this site, your posts aren't display immediate and not where you posted. Anyway, I will continue with it for a while because it is so neat. Thanks for the tip.

ryflyguy

[3]Aug 9, 2006
    • level: 14
    ur welcome! i understand what ur saying but if u like the show its a great site, i hav seen a few people from here on it already which is cool! and they are all very nice they welcome you, send u pm's saying how glad they are that your there, alot of great Christians! its a great site!

SMFV1

[4]Aug 10, 2006
    • level: 2
    Actually, the site is:

www.sergiomora.net

On our old site (one of the first ones we had)
    Sergio would come by and say hello.

He said he would join the new site and forum and take some time to visit and maybe schedule a live chat after his fight on the 25th of August.

Sorry the site is too complicated, it's not for everyone.
    Just imagine how hard it was to make it with very little PHP knowledge. It has been a great learning experience and I have met some great people along the way. No regrets and well worth the time invested.

Peace.

freshvisual

[5]Aug 28, 2006
    • level: 5
    But you don't need any knowledge of PHP to skin or run PHP Nuke? Did you mod it?

SMFV1

[6]Aug 30, 2006
    • level: 2
    I guess you are right about not needing any php knowledge to skin one freshvisual. Yes I did mod it. But knowledge if not common sense is requiered to run the site. I am learning as I go. I think I have done a good job up to now.

Do you have experience with PHP-Nuke? Or MySQL?