The Contender Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on ESPNIn Season

Honest Opinion On This Season.

TheMyspaceMafia

[1]Sep 19, 2007
    • level: 4

Max Alexander is an absolute fraud. The dude got knocked out in the first round by a bum named Marty Lindquist. The only reason he could say he was 14-0 was because Marty failed a drug test. Max looked weak and pathetic. Sam should win this season. I love Sam's style. He is a great fighter.

Sam Soliman: This guy Anthony Mundine must be seriously under rated, or Sam looked better than he should have again a fraud named Max Alexander. Either way, let's see how this season folds out. I cannot see anyone in that house beating Sam. Sam is the man. He is the man to beat.

Jaidon Codrington: Though a much better fighter than Max The Fraud, he has a super glass chin. I don't see this guy beating either Sam The Man or Sakio Bika. In fact, Paul Smith might be able to beat this guy. David and Wayne might also be able to beat this guy. Allan Green proved to the world just how much of a bum Jaidon is.

The Other 6 Fighters

1. Sakio Bika

2. Paul Smith

3. Wayne Johnsen

4. David Banks

5. Donny McCrary

6. Miguel Hernandez

Edited on 09/19/2007 2:53am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TheMyspaceMafia

[2]Sep 19, 2007

The Other 6 Fighters

1. Sakio Bika: World class fighter. Should fight Sam in the finals. I think he will lose his rematch. Last time they fought, Sam won a majority decision.

2. Paul Smith: I don't like the fact that he is not sparing. Expect him to lose to this year's Alfonzo Gomez (David Banks).

3. Wayne Johnsen: Like David, Wayne is a very good dark horse. If Wayne faces Sakio, this could be a huge upset win for Wayne. Hard to tell. Wayne is a great fighter.

4. David Banks: This year's Alfonzo Gomez. The only fighter to face contestants from both The Contender and The Next Great Champ. He holds a win over Rene Armijo Jrand a loss to Peter Manfredo Jr. I predict that David will defeat Paul, and then lose to either Sakio or Sam. He might also pull off a shocking upset over glass jaw Jaidon.

5. Donny McCrary: Bum number one. He will lose to either Sako or Wayne. His only shot is to get lucky and face Miguel.

6. Miguel Hernandez: You are the weakest link. Good Bye.

Edited on 09/19/2007 2:50am

TheMyspaceMafia

[3]Sep 19, 2007

Rest of the tournament

Bika - Johnsen

Smith - Banks

McCrary - Hernandez

--------------------------

Bika W-5 Johnsen

Banks W-5 Smith

Hernandez W-5 McCrary

--------------------------

Semis

Codrington W-7 Banks

Bika W-7 Soliman (Rumors)

Hernandez is released from competition. (CUT)

---------------------------

Finals Codrington vs Bika

Edited on 09/19/2007 12:03pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Sagitariusbri86

[4]Oct 3, 2007
    • level: 14
    Well I got Bika as one of the top fighters to, but I will have to see how Paul Smith fights and who wins the next fight because then I could tell you who would win it all and if noones knocks Cordringtonfrom that top spot he will cruise to the finals but he ain't gonna win it all he sucks.

NativitylnBlack

[5]Oct 3, 2007
    • level: 3
    In terms of talent I have it as:

1. Codrington
    2. Bika
    3. Soliman
    4. Smith

But, as we saw last season, the older, more experienced fighters handle the longer matches better later on in the tournament. I think Jaidon will be a great fighter some day. But right now I have Bika-Soliman in the finals, with Bika's power overcoming Sam's conditioning.

jackee0

[6]Nov 4, 2007
    • level: 5

O'mGod' you want an honest answer about this season's Contender....nothing short of awesome, fantastic, and even better than last season. Sugar Ray is doing such a great jobas a role model/mentor. I am so glad Stallone left the show. I relate to Sugarbecause he hasn't let his speech impediment stop him from expressing his thoughts. I spent a large portion of my elementary andlevel years in speech therapy due to stuttering w/ a lisp. And like Sugar Ray, to this day I have to 'stop, focus, and breathe to carry on conversation.

I was very glad when Max and the other 'pretty boy' left. I was sad when Sam lost, I really liked him but knew Sakio would win. For the match between Sakio and Jaidon, Ipredict Sakio will win....mainly because of is experience, strength, and hunger. Jaidon wasn't really tested by Paul and by fighting first it will take time to get in the groove and shake the cobwebs. Win or Lose, this will be a great fight.