The Cosby Mysteries Forums

NBC (ended 1995)

Anyone else remember this show?

jamoon2006

[1]Jun 22, 2007
    • level: 36

I watched this every week it was on in 1994...as a fifth grader, I ate up this show, Diagnosis Murder, Matlock and Murder, She Wrote. Man, those really were the glory days for TV whodunnits!

Anyone else enjoy this when it aired? I thought the mysteries were good, and the supporting cast around Cosby was great. A lot of criticism I have read about this show say that Cosby was wooden, but I could not disagree more! He was serious when he needed to be, but his character clearly had a softer side and a killer sense of humor (particularly with his old partner and housekeeper). And the romance between Cos and Lynn Whitfield was never goofy. Sincere and nicely played.

Any other Cosby Mysteries fans out there?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

th77

[2]Dec 10, 2007
    • level: 24
    I do vaguely remember it that is why i clicked on to see if I could jog my memory,like you I loved all those shows you mentioned when I was like 16/17 it is nice to know I was not the only teenager who liked mystery shows cause my mom always thought I should have been watching saved by the bell and 90210(which I did but I really preferred like shows matlock)_
    Edited on 12/10/2007 8:12am

chassii

[3]May 14, 2009
    • level: 1

i have been trying to find the series for ever they put the bad on dvd and you cant find some of the good ones if your life depended on it