We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Cosby Show Forums

NBC (ended 1992)

Funny jokes made by Cliff and the family

tykweta

[1]Jan 1, 2006
    • level: 2
    Cliff always says you won't be living here.
    When Sondra came home from college she asked her dad how she looked and he responded with "Like Trash.'
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

homeydaclown

[2]Jan 2, 2006
    • level: 13
    the episode when Rudy got her period and Cliff was talking to Claire he said "sometimes around this time of the month I feel ...." I thought that was sooo funny.

homeydaclown

[3]Jan 2, 2006
    Also the very first episode when Denise had her boyfriend over. Claire told Cliff that Denise's date here. Cliff didn't see him and said "Well how ugly is he."

ALso in the episode when Cliff was talking to Theo in his room and the had the onopoly money. Theo said " see dad no problem, I got it all figured out." Cliff said " there is a problem you haven't eaten yet.

Then Theo said that little sentimental speech "you should love for who I am" etc. and you thought Cliff was going to add more sentimentalness but he said " That's the dumbest thing I ever heard since when do you get D's."

homeydaclown

[4]Jan 2, 2006
    Or the episode when Rudy's fish dies and they have a funeral in the bathroom. She left the bathroom and she came back. CLiff thought she had some last words to say to the fish but she said " no I have to use the bathroom."

azn2o6

[5]Jan 4, 2006
    • level: 3
    the episode where they go to hillman college to visit denise and cliff has to make the speech and then he introduces his wife.

Cliff:Well i will now want to introduce the chorus group who will be singing and be lead by my wife Clare Hanks Class of 1905.

IHeartSB

[6]Jul 25, 2007
    I like the one in the episode where Cliff and Claire meet the new girlfriend of a friend whose wife just passed away. Cliff wants to know how everyone feels if he were to hypothetically die and no one feels sad about it except for Theo. When Cliff says to him "Suppose I die..." and Theo says "It would tear me apart." I love that one.