NBC (ended 1992)
My favorite episode is: Episode #24 Season #1 Cliff's Birthday
Reason is Lena Horne. Suave,sexy and to be an older woman, she has it all! I was hoping someone could give me a heads up as to the name of the song she was singing to Cliff? I'm hoping to find it on Amazon, hopefully singing it to my wife on our anniversary this coming March 2007. Any and all help would be appreciated.
My other favorite episode is the anniversary sing along with all of the Huxtables for Cliff's mom and dad....hilarious.
can anyone tell me the name of the song Lena Horne sang for Heathcliffs Birthday ? Episode 24 Season 1
I have been trying to find Lena Hornes albums with the song on it so I can sing it for my 8th year wedding anniversary. Any and all help would be appreciated. It is one of many episodes I love.
I like these episodes
1. The first one enough said
2. when they first met elvin and clair told him off
3. Cliff parents annivesary when the family sang the Ray Charles song
4. when Rudy first met Kenny aka Bud
5.when Clair was going through menopause
6. when Theo wanted the shirt for a 150$ and Cliff told him " no boy should have 150$ shirt unless he is dancing on stage with his four brothers
I dont know what its called...
Its the one where they (as in the family) show Theo what it's like to live in the "Real World"
I already mentioned this earlier. The title is "Theo's Holiday" (season 2).