The Cosby Show Forums

NBC (ended 1992)

Whats Your Favorite Episode??

IHeartSB

[21]Jul 25, 2007
    • level: 13
    I have to agree with most of the people on this thread that "Theo's Holiday" is the best episode of the show. I also think that the one where Cliff is trying to find a nice quiet place to read his newspaper is hillarious, especially the part when he meets Denise's boyfriend and they are watching the all music station on tv. Currently another one of my favorite episodes is on. This is the one where Rudy gets sick and Cliff explains how she got sick. Of course another good one is the pilot. I love Cliff's real life role playing with Theo after having a conversation with him about his report card and then Theo's response about how Cliff should accept him and love him anyway because he is his son and not because of how he does in school. This show was way ahead of it's time and I love every eposide, but these are just a sampling of my all time favorites.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tia1225

[22]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 8

"A Shirt Story"- the look on Theo's face when he walked into Denise's room with that lopsided shirt was priceless!

"In With The In Crowd"- Denise sneaking Vanessa in was hilarious!

"The Day The Spores Landed"- the pregnant men exercising-OMG!!!

"A Touch of Wonder"- Jammin' on the one!

"Call of the Wild"- I love it when Cliff and Clair fall into Sondra and Elvin's couch.

"Truth or Consequences"- I want the boy! Bring me the boy! LOL

"Denise Kendall-Singles Counselor"- the funniest part is when Denise stand up and sits down like 10 times in a row before opening the door!

"Isn't It Romantic"- the green bracelet says it all!

"Off To See The Wreteched"- loved Clair getting mad at the end

"You Can Go Home Again"- this entire episode is HILARIOUS!!!! Denise-"you have no imagination" Martin- "and you have no sense!!!!" LOL

happy7117

[23]Sep 8, 2007
    • level: 1
    "The Dentist" is my favorite episode!

yeah_i_short

[24]Feb 13, 2008
    • level: 6
    love theo's holiday I have probably seen the episode a thousand times I it on at least 3 times a month on different stations. I am not sure the name of it but the one where vanessa goes and see the scary movie and can't sleep love that coffee she makes. there is the episode where denise make theo the gordon gartrel shirt did you know gordon gartrel is a writer or a producer on the show that is where they got the name from.

mightynova

[25]Mar 1, 2008
    • level: 5
    the superbowl episode. it was about elvin wanted to watch the superbowl but sondra was teling him that they have to help their friends move.

trfan

[26]Mar 3, 2008
    • level: 11
    My favorite is the Theo's earring episode from season one. It's so hilarious, especially the bedroom scene where he tries to hide his ear.

mightynova

[27]Mar 10, 2008
    the episode where rudy and her friends wanted to go to the a club to meet jz freeze (or something like that), cliff and claire tell pam and her friends to spy on them

mightynova

[28]Mar 10, 2008
    mightynova wrote:
    the episode where rudy and her friends wanted to go to the a club to meet jz freeze (or something like that), cliff and claire tell pam and her friends to spy on them
    the episode was called this: Warning: A Double-Lit Candle Can Cause a Meltdown

ctooner

[29]Mar 19, 2008
    • level: 16

i love three episodes:

3.i like the one where Cliff is dreaming that all the men in the family are pregnant.

2.i like the other one where Cliff is again dreaming and everything is wierd. (you know the one)

1.i love, love, LOVE the episode where its thanksgiving and Cliff keeps having to go to the grocery store even though its pouring outside. then, when he finally gets home and stays for dinner, he goes out to leave his coat dying on the port and its completely sunny.

oh god. i almost fell off my chair from laffing while remembering that just now.

"im not going back out there" hahahahaha

Edited on 03/19/2008 7:59pm
    Edited 2 total times.

bettyboop97062

[30]Jul 1, 2008
    • level: 2
    Which episode is it where Cliff tells Rudy, "Do you know why we named you Rudy? You were named Rudy because you are so RUDE." I have looked everywhere and they have all the quotes except that one lol. I have been on here for 3 hours looking for it for my boyfriend and i cant find it.

TVvuer69

[31]Jul 5, 2008
    • level: 58

bettyboop97062 wrote:
    Which episode is it where Cliff tells Rudy, "Do you know why we named you Rudy? You were named Rudy because you are so RUDE." I have looked everywhere and they have all the quotes except that one lol. I have been on here for 3 hours looking for it for my boyfriend and i cant find it.

I hadn't seen it in a while, but I think that was from "Nightmare on Stigwood Avenue" in season 7. This was the episode where Rudy has a nightmare that Olivia is taking over the house and everyone is catering to her every wish. Rudy tries to point out her scheme to her father to the point of pestering him and it was at that point where he says they named her Rudy because she's rude. I figure this would have been in one of the dream episodes.

pamhalpert

[32]Aug 1, 2008
    • level: 14
    "A Touch Of Wonder" with Stevie Wonder.

smokiepie

[33]Aug 26, 2008
    • level: 1
    I would say Theo's real world experience because of the all the great acting, i think Claire being the best
    "well you are in luck, because HERE at furnature city, we except ALL MAJOR credit cards..."

and "if you like it you buy it if you touch it you own it if you break it..now what can i do for you" (something like that)

Another great one is when Olivia ask Dr Huxtable what he does
    "im in charge of gas"
    Like Cliff: "Why, when i touch the mother's belly i can feel stuff moving in there?"
    Olivia: "that is not a baby"
    Cliff: "what is it then?"
    Olivia: "gas"

Or also when Rudy has a slumber party, as a kid i tried to learn all the rhymes and songs they were singing there---but alicia keys looked like a boy in it!
    (doctor doctor, count to five and ill be alright..)