The Cosby Show Forums

NBC (ended 1992)

Where Are They Now

wheelrchair

[1]Mar 4, 2006
    • level: 15
    Does anyone know where the cast of The Cosby Show is now.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ToniMontana804

[2]Mar 4, 2006
    • level: 15
    Raven got her own show, and she gain weight. Not sure about the others. Sorry.
    Edited on 03/04/2006 11:08pm

RCC2K5

[3]Mar 6, 2006
    • level: 18
    Raven-Symone (Olivia) is wrapping up her That's So Raven show and getting a taste of dramma in a movie for the Lifetime TV network.

I saw Keshia Knight Pulliam (Rudy) co-hosting a TV special on E! about Top 50 TV child stars. She doesn't look like a kid anymore!

Sabrina LeBeauf (Sondra) is the voice of Norma in the Fatherhood animated series for Nick at Nite.

The last time I saw Phelycia Rashad (Clair) was on an ad for The Family Table campaign from TV Land.

Bill Cosby (Cliff) was accused of sexual harassement, but I don't know how the hearings turned out, or if the case was settled.

I think Tempestt Bledsoe (Vanessa) had a short-lived talk show.

As for the rest of the crew, I don't know.
    Edited on 03/13/2006 9:31am

txgirl75

[4]Mar 9, 2006
    • level: 23
    First Aaron spelling was accussed of sexual harrasment and he's 81 or so and now Bill Cosby is accused of sexual harrasment and he's what 70s. I don't believe either of these two would do something like that even if they were 20 or 30 years younget they don't seem like the type.

schyzofroggy

[5]Mar 11, 2006
    • level: 42
    txgirl75 wrote:
    First Aaron spelling was accussed of sexual harrasment and he's 81 or so and now Bill Cosby is accused of sexual harrasment and he's what 70s. I don't believe either of these two would do something like that even if they were 20 or 30 years younget they don't seem like the type.
    I think Bill Cosby seems like the type, but Aaron doesnt

yeah_i_short

[6]Feb 13, 2008
    • level: 6

tempest bledsode who played vanessa was on the 3rd season of celebrity fit club and she is still trying to act.

keisha knight-pulliam was on beauty shop with queen Latifia (hope I spelled that right) she looks good

malcolm jamal warner the last time I saw him he was doing malcolm and eddie

and sondra's character is the mom on fatherhood

and raven is has a show on disney that so raven and is coming out with a new movie college road trip I think is the name of it with martin lawrence as her dad.

Tia1225

[7]Feb 14, 2008
    • level: 8
    The Huxtable kids were all on Oprah two days ago. It was really cool, she had her producers re-construct the stage to look like the Huxtable living room. Sabrina, Malcolm, Tempest, Keshia, and Raven was there. Bill Cosby joined them via sattelite. (no Clair) Oprah said Lisa Bonet wanted to be there, but she couldn't since she just had a baby. They all looked great! Malcolm cut his dreads and he's looking good. Tempest doesn't look like she's aged at all. She looks just like Vanessa did almost 20 years ago. Keshia grew up to be a really gorgeous young lady. Of course she was a cute kid, but she's really beautiful now. Raven actually looks older than keshia to me now. Maybe it was her makeup and the fact that she gained weight. Nonetheless, they all still look good and appear to be doing very well.

lilkunta

[8]Feb 21, 2008
    • level: 6

I saw that Oprah Tia. It was great to see everyone. But was this ep recorded last summer bc Lisa had her baby in July 07 not "just had a baby" like O said.

Didnt Bill seem grumpy 2 u? He was joking . . . but wasnt. Even mighty O paused.

I wish they would do a reunion.

-Claire/Cliff FINALLY have the house to themself.

-Sondra/Elvin's & the twins are like 10.

-Denise/Martin 's baby is like 7 . Olivia in high school?( bc Raven looks so old so it might not work).

-Vanessa graduated & married Dabnus?

-Rudy left Merlin Santana & is rightfully w Kenny. Both r in college.

I WANT A REUNION.

WAVY10

[9]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 8
    Phylicia Rashad won a Tony award for her performance in "A Raisin in the Sun". I think there's supposed to be a TV version soon on ABC.

smokiepie

[10]Aug 26, 2008
    • level: 1
    i heard that rudy was going to play a hooker in a new movie...anyone knows where you can find a link to watch the oprah show special?

kravitzfan12

[11]Aug 29, 2008
    • level: 34
    Keshia Knight Pulliam now has a recurring role in the TBS comedy House of Payne. She is now going to be a main cast member; her character just got married to one of the main roles, so I think we will be seeing a lot of her in the new season.