We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Cosby Show Forums

NBC (ended 1992)

Which Episode Did This Happen

wheelrchair

[1]Mar 13, 2008
    • level: 15
    Cliff and Theo are eating hoagies while watching a documentary about the heart and when they see a picture of a diseased heart they both spit out the sandwiches into a napkin. Which episode was that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

binhqx

[2]Mar 28, 2008
    • level: 3
    Classic episode! This happend in "The day the spores landed" (season 6)

wheelrchair

[3]Mar 29, 2008
    That is'nt the right one because that whole episode is a dream sequence.

binhqx

[4]Mar 29, 2008
    • level: 3
    Oh shoot, your right I think I responded to the wrong post. I was reading a post that asked about the episode where the men are all pregnant.

tijania7

[5]Mar 31, 2008
    • level: 11

wheelrchair wrote:
    Cliff and Theo are eating hoagies while watching a documentary about the heart and when they see a picture of a diseased heart they both spit out the sandwiches into a napkin. Which episode was that.

i don't remember the epi name/production code, but only Cliff spit out the sandwich, Theo kept eating, seemingly undaunted held out the napkin and Cliff "let loose" in disgust.

um, i have some of these on tape so i'll look through 'em.

but, if you want to search through the epi list here on tv.com, it should be in the later seasons 'cause Theo was college age.

oh, from memory, it's either the epi before/during/after Cliff's 50yr old friend died of heart problems and Claire made him get a check up because "they are same age." 'Memba the whole epi, Cliff kept saying "we're not the same age!" (he was 49 -I can hear him saying, "that's a whole different decade, dear").

TVvuer69

[6]May 15, 2008
    • level: 59
    The correct episode is Day of the Locusts from season 5. Sondra was sick and began to worry when Clair and Francine (Elvin's mother) had taken the twins out all day. She was practically delirious accusing them of "stealing the babies" and dragged Elvin out with her in search of them. Before they arrived at the house, Cliff and Theo were watching the documentary on heart disease where Cliff spits out his hoagie after seeing the results of high cholesterol. Funny scene for sure!
    Edited on 05/15/2008 8:59pm

wheelrchair

[7]May 19, 2008
    Thank you, its been driving me crazy trying to remember.

TheHitDog

[8]Jun 8, 2008
    • level: 1

TVvuer69 wrote:
    The correct episode is Day of the Locusts from season 5. Sondra was sick and began to worry when Clair and Francine (Elvin's mother) had taken the twins out all day. She was practically delirious accusing them of "stealing the babies" and dragged Elvin out with her in search of them. Before they arrived at the house, Cliff and Theo were watching the documentary on heart disease where Cliff spits out his hoagie after seeing the results of high cholesterol. Funny scene for sure!

To add to the funny scene was Theo hold the napkin for Cliff. Cliff spit out the hoagie while Theo kept eating not nothing ever happened.