The Cosby Show

Same Time Next Year

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Sep 20, 1990 on NBC

• I liked this episode.

I thought this was a great episode. A lot of young girls go through what Rudy is going through in the episode, and it's good to show that they aren't the only ones. It's ridiculous to think this episode is wrong..we live in the year 2006, get over it! I especially liked the quote where Cliff says "I'm a gynecologist and you wanna talk to a lawyer!"! Haha it's so funny! The whole episode was incredible and really entertaining. I'm really glad they decided to make a show like this and I'm sure young girls out there agree with me.
  • Sickening to a devoted fan.

I am a devoted Cosby fan. There is nothing I wouldn't do for that smart man. His quips keep me entertained for hours after he says them. But this episode crossed the line.

Rudy, the former ankle biter of the family, is growing up - and wishing that she was growing out! To watch this was truly a painful expereince. I had to take a shower and go to church two times extra during the week I viewed this episode just to shake off the image of sad Rudy's eyes staring up at her father, wishing she only had a well endowed chest. This was truly a pain to watch, and I hope that all of you do not have to suffer through it.

I orignally watched this with my wife and kids, and to hear the taboo word breasts on family television was shocking. That was not the way my youngest, my 14-year-old daughter, was supposed to learn what that word is!

Bill, I forgive you for this. But as for Rudy, I hope that she's ashamed of herself for polluting the WGN airwaves with such filth.

Thank You And Godspeed.