Thank god!

Codeguru

[1]May 19, 2009
    • level: 6

It is so gratifying to see an empty forum for yet another piece of crap TV Land reality show. Does anyone else find it ironic that the only thing a channel that airs the best television shows in history can make are these farce gameshow BS reality shows? These are the lowest and worst forms of entertainment there are just below soap operas about vampires and lifetime. If they would just rerun F-Troop in it's timeslot I don't see how it would do any worse, and I love F-Troop. I think this stupid reality craze was nothing more than capitalization on hiring crappy writers left over from the writer strikes. Now it wont go away because there are still people stupid enough to watch it. I suggest those people get with the program soon, because I no longer tolerate such shows or people who watch them...

Codeguru

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DarkNinja1994

[2]May 21, 2009
    • level: 27
    I agree, this show is probably he worst thing to ever h it cable, but I can't help but watch it. It's... addicting. I mean, the thrill of watching someone crash and burn is... thrilling!

omega_dog

[3]May 26, 2009
    • level: 8
    I agree TV land should stick to what the channel was meant for and that's playing old tv shows and once in awhile an old movie. These reality shows really annoy me