The Crazy Ones Forums

CBS (ended 2014)

How well do YOU think "The Crazy Ones" will do?

How well will "The Crazy Ones" do?

modernfamily120

[1]Jul 20, 2013
    • level: 20

How do you think this show will do? Comedy competition is tough at CBS with four new comedies, Mike and Molly with 22 episodes and being a midseason replacement, and two more midseason replacement comedies. Tellme what you thinkby voting in the poll and/or replying to this post.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

modernfamily120

[2]Sep 1, 2013
    • level: 20

I think that it will get a full season but be canceled in May.

Jack146

[3]Sep 27, 2013
    • level: 11

I didn't do the poll here because it had very poor choices.

I watched the Pilot and thought it was funny. The show has an excellent cast except for one, Robin Williams. He started playing Mork from Ork in 1978 and has never stopped.

In this show, Mork from Dork is still doing the silly, unfunny and meaningless ramblings he did as Mork. If I heard just one "Na-Nu Na-Nu", I would have changed the channel immediately. The next funny thing he does will be the first.

haldrey

[4]Sep 29, 2013
    • level: 22
    Taking in consideration that it was the first episode where basically what they do Is introduce the characters to us it was entertaining and funny, in my opinion it could last for several seasons, but that is just me that I like anything with Robin Williams in it.

michalisthiou

[5]Oct 8, 2013
    • level: 5
    Jack146 wrote:

I didn't do the poll here because it had very poor choices.

I watched the Pilot and thought it was funny. The show has an excellent cast except for one, Robin Williams. He started playing Mork from Ork in 1978 and has never stopped.

In this show, Mork from Dork is still doing the silly, unfunny and meaningless ramblings he did as Mork. If I heard just one "Na-Nu Na-Nu", I would have changed the channel immediately. The next funny thing he does will be the first.

spot on, horrible actor

mikel60

[6]Oct 11, 2013
    • level: 3

Being as the show keeps doing shameless plugs for garbage like MacDonalds and Red Bull it'll probably do well.

Similar to Royal Pains, which is just a vehicle to promote pharmaceuticals. I'm shocked to realize that that sleep inducing show has actually run for 5 seasons.

If a show serves capitalism well it will run on and on...and on and on...even though nothing is happening.

If it requires you to think, they cancel it.