The Crocodile Hunter Forums

Discovery Channel (ended 0000)

Steve Irwin died!

Signal2Noise

[21]Sep 4, 2006
    • level: 7
    DesertLynx83 wrote:
    Signal2Noise wrote:
    I'm surprised he wasn't using one of his kids as bait during filming of the stingrays.

OK, that was just cruel.

No crueler than having a baby in one arm while feeding alligators/crocodiles.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kametsou

[22]Sep 4, 2006
    • level: 31
    Rest in Peace Mr. Irwin.

Prowler86Kid

[23]Sep 4, 2006
    • level: 14
    I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but this really isn't a shock to me, it was going to happen sooner or later. His job was putting his life in danger to entertain people. Couldn't he just put toys that looked real at the bottom of a pool or something. I mean didn't he ever once get a feeling that something bad would happen if he did this? Woah what a way to go though. Couldn't he be a comedian or something? What he said was funny enough, then, it's probably on tape since he was filming for his kid. If I was related to him, I couldn't even bare to look at that tape, but some fool might get hold of it and put it on the internet, and that would just crush the family. At least it wasn't live like Owen Hart's death was. I guess it was just his time to go like Latino Heat. I never was a big fan, but doesn't mean I can't feel sorry. As time goes by we go one by one and it is never easy to give up our life, but it is worth it to be able to watch over and protect the ones you love from the other side. 

Jamminjake

[24]Sep 4, 2006
    • level: 28
    Those above comments are very rude and God help anyone to say such a cruel thing.

Prowler86Kid

[25]Sep 4, 2006
    Hey look, I said I was sorry if it sounded rude and I was just telling it like it is, everyone used to say with all the crazy yet exciting things he does it's gonna get him killed. When you live a dangerous life, stuff happens. Where I live at, gangs are everywhere you turn, shootings all the time. Everywhere you turn, people are getting robbed, and no one cares about any living thing or person but themselves. Are murder rate is almost as high as last years and we haven't even completed the year yet. No famous people ever come here and I don't blame them, and when they do come, the are heavily guarded. I'm surprised I'm not dead yet living in this place, and I can't wait til next week becuase I'm moving! His life was not like mine is. He didn't have to go in the ocean and he didn't have to live dangerously. But if he wasn't the Crocodile Hunter, and didn't do the things he did, would you still have liked him, or known him? I didn't want him to die and neither did you guys, but when it's time to go, it's time to go. I don't wanna die but if it's my time to go or not, that is up to God. You can't tell me that you wern't that surprised that he has passed. Because when you look back on his dangerous life as the Crocodile Hunter, he has had too many close calls. I'm sorry he's dead, but be happy that where he is right now, does not have guns, gangs, knives, murders, suicides, or anything that can harm him, he's in a better place, and you will see him again, but hopefully no time soon, becuase we all still have a life to live, but hey, at least he lived life to the fullest, unlike most who say they would never get out there and do what he did.

authenticPINAY

[26]Sep 4, 2006
    • level: 5
    I loved his show, it was exciting seeing his new girlfriend, then him getting married, and having kids. He really loved animals and it showed. Steve Irwin was a great man, may he rest in peace.

Signal2Noise

[27]Sep 4, 2006
    • level: 7

Jamminjake wrote:
    Those above comments are very rude and God help anyone to say such a cruel thing.

Well God certainly didn't help Steve so I seriously doubt He/She will be helping anyone here.

In retrospect, perhaps God said "Hey, Mr. Irwin. Quit pissing off my animals!" And the rest they say is history.

Edited on 09/04/2006 3:08pm

catzco2005

[28]Sep 4, 2006
    Wow, I'm surpised you people would say such inconsiderate things. Steve Irwin knew the risks, in fact, if you read trivia and quotes under his biography, you will see that he would have been disappointed if they hadn't caught his death on film. Honestly, how can you be so disrespectful, the guy's dead! He knew the risks.

daley2

[29]Sep 4, 2006
    • level: 12
    Wow, this really sucks, I mean, I always thought he would of died in his bed at like 98 years old, just to prove every body wrong. RIP Steve, crikey you'll be missed.
    And to the people who are saying such rude and inconsiderate things, how would you feel is someone said about you or your loved ones "Oh so and so had a dangerious job, no big deal he's dead, it was bound to happion anyway"

nikkie_fikkie

[30]Sep 4, 2006
    • level: 15
    What is the big friggin deal with everybody, OK he's dead move on. If I remember correctly it wasn't to long ago that everyone was talking smack about him for the baby incident, and now just cause he died everyone is saying how they loved him and how he was an amazing man. I mean come on people its sad that he died but get over it.

wiFFle42

[31]Sep 4, 2006
    • level: 3
    Signal2Noise wrote:

Jamminjake wrote:

Well God certainly didn't help Steve so I seriously doubt He/She will be helping anyone here.

In retrospect, perhaps God said "Hey, Mr. Irwin. Quit pissing off my animals!" And the rest they say is history.

whose to say God didn't help him? I'm sure God has protected him hundreds of times before so that he could at least raise his children for a little while. It's a dangerous job, and God can only protect you so many times, it wuz because he kept putting himself in danger again. It's like surviving a fall from a building, getting up, climbing back up, and jumping off again over and over until you die. God can't keep protecting you if you keep endangering yourself. Make good choices. Everyone will miss the Crocodile Hunter, and even though I haven't seen him 4 years, it made me feel sad.

Prowler86Kid

[32]Sep 4, 2006

nikkie_fikkie wrote:
    What is the big friggin deal with everybody, OK he's dead move on. If I remember correctly it wasn't to long ago that everyone was talking smack about him for the baby incident, and now just cause he died everyone is saying how they loved him and how he was an amazing man. I mean come on people its sad that he died but get over it.

Thank you, move on with your life, you can't put pause your life for someone who life has been taken.

OuroborosSnyder

[33]Sep 4, 2006
    • level: 25
    R.I.P. Mate ~Snyder~ 

abby_lover

[34]Sep 5, 2006
    • level: 3

not that she sould but his daughter must feel bad he died helping her for her new show and as i said she sould not its no ones falt.

R.I.P Steve

P.S I can post again computer been playing up and have not let me post for ages onl just rember now some what 6 hours affter this post it was not letting me

Edited on 09/05/2006 5:47am

catzco2005

[35]Sep 5, 2006
    It's not the fact that I'm sad, it's the fact that I'm paying my respects. I never talked smack about him for that baby incident either, he wouldn't have done it if he didn't know what he was doing. Oh well, the point is, only heartless people don't care about someone's death.

HannahMontana93

[36]Sep 5, 2006
    • level: 6
    not saying i dont care but lifes all about seeing people come and go. R.I.P

Cornwallgirl

[37]Sep 5, 2006
    This so sad. He seemed like such a nice and funny person. It's just such a shock.

MegaXiaolinBell

[38]Sep 5, 2006
    • level: 45

Steve was a nice, funny, kind guy, a legend. I didn't watch his show much, because I don't have Animal Planet, but whenever I got the chance, I'd watch, it is truely a Crikey day. R.I.P. Mate.

Steve's last words were: "Even if a big old alligator is chewing me up I want to go down and go, 'Crikey! before I die."

Edited on 09/05/2006 5:53pm

catzco2005

[39]Sep 5, 2006
    HannahMontana93 wrote:

not saying i dont care but lifes all about seeing people come and go. R.I.P

I agree.

tansniper

[40]Sep 5, 2006
    RIP