The Crocodile Hunter Forums

Discovery Channel (ended 0000)

Steve Irwin died!

SimonPupZ

[41]Sep 6, 2006
    • level: 1
    tansniper wrote:
    RIP
    That indeed should be the last thing posted here. This topic should end now because of the rude remarks going back and forth to one an other.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JengoFett6

[42]Sep 6, 2006
    • level: 8
    Well, I bet his show's ratings are gonna go up, just like work from other celebs from all lines of work become more popular once they're....ya know. I was shocked myself, I thought it was all a joke so i instantly searched online and I saw more news articles and had to face the reality.

JengoFett6

[43]Sep 6, 2006
    • level: 8
    R.I.P

OuroborosSnyder

[44]Sep 9, 2006
    • level: 25
    R.I.P.

123home123

[45]Sep 9, 2006
    • level: 55
    Prowler86Kid wrote:

nikkie_fikkie wrote:
    What is the big friggin deal with everybody, OK he's dead move on. If I remember correctly it wasn't to long ago that everyone was talking smack about him for the baby incident, and now just cause he died everyone is saying how they loved him and how he was an amazing man. I mean come on people its sad that he died but get over it.

Thank you, move on with your life, you can't put pause your life for someone who life has been taken.

Why exactly are either of you two spending your time on this board bothering other people? Steve meant a lot to many people who came to think of him almost as a friend. I'm not sure why that offends either of you so much but no one is particularly interested in your comments.

OuroborosSnyder

[46]Sep 10, 2006
    123home123 wrote:
    Prowler86Kid wrote:

nikkie_fikkie wrote:
    What is the big friggin deal with everybody, OK he's dead move on. If I remember correctly it wasn't to long ago that everyone was talking smack about him for the baby incident, and now just cause he died everyone is saying how they loved him and how he was an amazing man. I mean come on people its sad that he died but get over it.

Thank you, move on with your life, you can't put pause your life for someone who life has been taken.

Why exactly are either of you two spending your time on this board bothering other people? Steve meant a lot to many people who came to think of him almost as a friend. I'm not sure why that offends either of you so much but no one is particularly interested in your comments.

OK first of all...Prowler86Kid, you may not have a heart, but people who are upset about Steve Irwins death do! So it is a big deal for us. And by the way, not everyone was talking "smack" about the baby incident, so please don't speak for everyone on that. For all the rest of you...please don't post on here if you don't have anything positive to say. I mean COME ON!!! What is your problem? Are you really that cold of a person to not even care?
    123home123..I agree with you 100%. I guess people just don't care about others feelings anymore, which is very sad.

OuroborosSnyder

[47]Sep 10, 2006
    Oh and I ment that last message of mine to be directed to nikkie_fikkie, but same goes for both of you...Its just sad

catzco2005

[48]Sep 11, 2006
    • level: 5
    lol this is hilarious. Notice how those 2 people you guys are talking about haven't even posted for a long time, yet you keep bringing it up. Maybe they weren't posting anymore to stop this pointless ranting, yet it keeps going on. Anyways, It's been a WEEK since Steve passed away, can you believe that? Doesn't seem that long ago.

sim5764

[49]Sep 17, 2006
    • level: 7
    This is sad Rip Steve Irwin we'll miss you.

catzco2005

[50]Sep 18, 2006
    Now it's been TWO weeks since he passed away. :-o I wonder how Terry's keeping up?

Kitty_cat_

[51]Sep 19, 2006
    • level: 6
    I'll miss him T_T

SimonPupZ

[52]Sep 26, 2006
    • level: 1
    Only post if your going to say something respectfull

nikkie_fikkie

[53]Sep 29, 2006
    • level: 15
    OuroborosSnyder wrote:
    Oh and I ment that last message of mine to be directed to nikkie_fikkie, but same goes for both of you...Its just sad

Thank you for directing your message to me. First of all get over it, second of all where do you get off telling me or anyone else how they should feel. Just because I'm not crying in my corn flakes doesn't mean I am not sorry for his family and the loss that they have suffered. I just don't feel the need to wallow in it, but hey if you want to that is your right, just as it is my right to feel the way I feel.

brashinator

[54]Sep 29, 2006
    • level: 3
    Thats quite disappointing! I never expected him to get killed by a string ray. No disrepect but he is the crocodile hunter so I thought a crocodile would be what causes his death but no. Its a freak accident he got killed by a sting ray. I feel sorry for his family. They lost a great man. He died what he loved doing.

R.I.P. Steven Irwin!

1AvatarLuvr

[55]Jan 9, 2007
    • level: 12
    nikkie_fikkie wrote:

DesertLynx83 wrote:
    Signal2Noise wrote:
    I'm surprised he wasn't using one of his kids as bait during filming of the stingrays.
    OK, that was just cruel.

It might have been cruel but it was hilarious. I am sorry he died but I am not depressed about and I am certainly not crying about it.

well im not crying either but I AM depressed about it. I grew up on his show!!!! he was the best. Crocs rule!! rest in peace Steve.

JMflower

[56]Dec 20, 2007

It was sad.