The Crow: Stairway to Heaven

The WB (ended 1999)

sesho2022

The Crow: Stairway to Heaven Fan Reviews (5)

• The Crow StairWay To Heaven Is Off The Hook

i seen this show and it's just like the very first crow movie, its o most perfect to me. he looks o most like brendon lee did in the show. but i didnt know it airs on scfi never seen it on there but i saw some episodes and what i saw its off the hook, great action, great love storys.. ya need to see it to beleave it.. but the crow wicked prayer STUNK! i waited and waited to see the movie finnaly did and it sucked.
  • A great storyline with an even better cast made for a superb TV series.

Having been able to recently re-watch the series on DVD I have come to realise just how much I loved this show.

Mark Dacascos is excellent as Eric Draven/The Crow being able to easily act each character. As Eric you love him and feel his undying love for Shelley. As The Crow he has the best one liners and sense of humour which is perfect for the role.

The series flowed well progressing with new stories as well as remembering to tie up the loose ends.

It would have been interesting to see a second series with Shelly also as a Crow, but unfortunately this show was cut short far too early.
  • UNDER RATED TV COOLNESS- DVD RELEASE NOW PLEASE!!!

i was more than a little dubious when i first heard that they were going to do a series of the fantastic (1st) Crow movie.
    After all- the sequels were poor imitations- (eddy Furlong!!....well......HE should be SHOT!)
    Nothing was going to recreate the angst ridden, dark, violent and coolness of the original watering it down for TV audiences seemed like sacrilege.
    but sat through one and was hooked- okay- so it was watered down violence wise- marc playing eric Draven was respectful to the original bringing a part of him to the roll- quality TV
    Entire series on dvd now please. JK
  • it\'s about a murdered man who comes back to life after having unfinished business, i.e with the murderers.

i\'m actually an all-time fan of Mark Dacascos. He\'s really good in here...though i dont realy fancy the long hair...but he looks cool...anyways, i love the story-line, the alter-ego of eric, The Crow, is really a kick-ass. Love him, love the language, love the face, love the whole package. i wish they got The Crow\'s dvd here in Malaysia...*sigh* i wodner why they cancelled the series...
  • a great show that never got good air time therefore was cancelled! BRING IT BACK!

I love the story of the crow! i loved the movie...in fact one of my favorite movies! The comics were great as well. In this movie we continue to follow the adventures of Eric Draven as he finds out there was more behind there deaths then what he thought...so to get back he must avenge them and kill all the people that were behind there murders. I just remeber watchign this show and thinking it was amazing...and why its on at 11p.m. i wanted it to be prime time! i think many people would have gotten into the show if it was given a chance. One day maybe we will see something like this brought back!