TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

The Cut Forums

CBS (ended 2005)

What inspired you to watch The Cut when it first aired?

Antique22

[1]May 9, 2010
    • level: 11

How did anyone find out about The Cut when you first heard about it? My story begins when I was watching a comedy show on CBS when I happened to see a preview for The Cut shown and I thought it would be cool and when I found out that Tommy Hilfiger was gonna star in it I turned into the biggest Tommy Hilfiger fan and started having an entire Tommy Hilfiger wardrobe in my closet and I even carried a Tommy Hilfiger purse that my mother bought for me at Ross Dress For Less which I still carry sometimes and when each episode of The Cut would air I would carry my purse and I would fall in love with Tommy Hilfiger and anytime he would appear on screen my heart would beat and I thought he was really cute and when the designers would be voted off I would say the catchphrases "You Are Out Of Style" and "Step Into The Pit along with Tommy and it was so fun to watch. What a shame CBS cancelled The Cut because it was a cool show,

How did you start liking The Cut,

Tiki

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.