The Daily Show with Jon Stewart

Michael Moore

Aired Weekdays 11:00 PM Jun 27, 2007 on Comedy Central

• Stewart pokes fun at the latest 9/11 scandal involving the EPA and then talks with Michael Moore about the health care crisis in his latest movies "Sicko"

Probably what I remember best about this show is what Stewart showed about the EPA. The EPA is caught in a big scandal where they idiotically exposed a lot of workers during the 911 cleanup to asbestos. Now it's one thing to admit your mistakes but instead what the EPA administrator does during the hearing is lie, lie, lie. She says there was no danger and that everything was doing to "fight terrorism" (yep the same this administration says to excuse their crimes).

I'am surprised and not surprised by this after 9/11 you really do see the boatload of mistakes people did and are now covering it up.

The Michael Moore interview was entertaining. Moore did not "get caught lying" here. Although he does gear his movies toward an agenda, even the most ignorant person can't reject his latest movie "Sicko". "Sicko" basically examines the sham that is the health care system and how we have the WORST (or one of the worst) healthcare systems ever that really killed the working class. It's gotten to the point as Moore points in the interview that people will go to Canada and other countries for free healthcare system that our great rich country SHOULD BE providing (but doesn't). Hmmmm why is that? As Stewart and Moore look for the answer they find it easily, this country likes making bombs more than looking after it's citizens.

All in all it was a great show and that Stuart Black segment poking fun at FoxNews was hilarious.