The Darling Buds of May

ITV (ended 1993)

RoxieVelma

The Darling Buds of May Fan Reviews (4)

7.8
  • brill

i love it.i like the music and the characters that all star in the series.MY fav episode is the school one if u know what i mean.hahah.what else can i say from love it!i wish i colud live ona farm like that, i think everyone wants to b apart of the larkins.charlie is funny espically the first two episodes of when he first arrives (halierious)

sorry about the spellin.
  • Darling buds of may- entire series.

This is my all-time favorite series.
    For anyone who who has missed out on growing up with their family, this show is a heart warmer.
    David Jason as Pop Larkin ,Pam Ferris as Ma, Catherine Zeta Jones as Mariette, and the rest of the wonderful cast bring the wonderful book series completely to life.
    Believe me, the series and the book present identically from page to screen.
    I love it.It's perffic as pop would say!
  • I am eager to see the movie again and again, because the story, the music, the cinematography are all top notch.

I am eager to see the movie again and again, because
    the story, the music, the cinematography are all top notch. However, I don't give out 10s that exactly. So a 9 it is. Since the borderline of the story must be slightly improved.But i love this movie very very much.
  • I would like to see it again , It made me like I was back in the old days of mine . The Christmas episode was great good stuff

Is there any way I could buy these shows on DVD
    I would go and buy them . It has such good memories for me . Even if it aired in the 90's it brings back the old days.I do not recall watching all the episodes , but from what I did see I enjoyed.