The Days Forums

ABC (ended 2004)

Anyone interested in a DVD set?

mattyg1306

[1]Jul 16, 2006
    • level: 16
    Message deleted 02:21AM November 24, 2006 by the author. 
    Edited on 11/23/2006 11:21pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tigger0726

[2]Aug 29, 2006
    • level: 2
    im totally interested ive been looking for these for a while but cant find them and i would be willing to buy them if youd be will to make them even if no ones else is interested.

tigger0726

[3]Sep 3, 2006
    i was wondering if you are going to still offer those dvd on ebay for sale even thought there wasnt enough interest? if not i was wondering if we wight be able to work out some kind of a deal? i could pay you what you had quoted as the starting price for those dvds or a little more if that wont cover dvds cases and shipping. i have really be wanting to get copies of these episodes for a long time. i couldnt dl them through bittorrent websights before casue i had a dial up now i have dsl and cant find them any where.

mattyg1306

[4]Sep 5, 2006
    I'm still planning to list on eBay...it will probably be at the end of the month or sometime in October...keep an eye on here for updates!

tigger0726

[5]Sep 6, 2006
    cool thanks

mattyg1306

[6]Oct 2, 2006
    My apologies, but I still haven't got the DVDs ready yet.  It will probably be another month...but I will definitely have them in plenty of time for the holidays...lol!

tigger0726

[7]Oct 26, 2006
    cool thanks for the update i was wondering when they would be ready. if you could please let me know when the listing goes up i would greatly appreciate that

mattyg1306

[8]Oct 26, 2006

Heads up...if everything goes right...the set should be up within the next two weeks!  I will probably list it on the evening of either Sunday, November 5 or Sunday, November 12 (this is still tentative, no promises on the exact time frame), and it will be a one week auction.  This will be my last post until the auction is up, unless someone has a question!

Thanx!~

kloey333

[9]Oct 30, 2006
    • level: 3

could you please cosider putting the shows on youtube because i cant get things of ebay i dont use credit over the net

pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase

mattyg1306

[10]Nov 11, 2006

I apologize, but I am unable--at least at the current time--to upload videos to youtube.com.  I would accept a money order if you were to purchase the item over eBay.

I'm sorry to everyone, but the sale is DELAYED once more:  I got busy working on a show over the past couple of weeks, and have not been able to prepare the DVDs for auction as I would like.  I will do my best to have them up next week sometime, so look for them during the week of Thanksgiving...

mattyg1306

[11]Nov 26, 2006

I went to list the DVDs on eBay earlier tonight, and got as far as the "Review and Submit" page, when it became apparent that eBay has become even more strict with their policies:  a screen came up which stated that they would flag and review my listing because it might contain an "unauthorized" copy.  As far as I know, the behind-the-scenes DVD is NOT copyrighted and therefore public domain, but I am not willing to take the chance.  I do, however, still plan to list the set at some point with a "fool proof" feature item.  As far as what that item may be, I do not know.  I was thinking of listing them with the first season of either "Smallville" or "One Tree Hill", since both are made by Tollin/Robbins Productions, the same company that produced "The Days" (the only drawback is that most people who like either of those series probably already own them on DVD).  If anyone has a suggestion of something else that I could include instead, let me know... 

With this--yet another obstacle which I must get through--I do not know if I will be able to sell before the holidays, or when I'll be able to list it...period.  Again, I am sincerely sorry if any of you feel that I have been leading you on...I know I've been talking about this for a long time--since July, to be exact...but I promise that I will do my best to get them out sometime in the not-so-distant future!

Edited on 11/26/2006 9:16pm
    Edited 2 total times.

tigger0726

[12]Jan 16, 2007
    i would still be willing to buy them from you if u are still willing to sell if we can come to an agreement over price. i would buy directly from you. think about it let me.

mattyg1306

[13]Jan 16, 2007
    I have bought "One Tree Hill"--Season Two for the purpose of selling with this set, and hope to list it sometime soon on eBay.  I'm sorry, but I don't want to take any risks, but I do want to sell on a platform that is both safe for the buyer and the seller, which is what eBay is.  Please don't take this personally, but for security reasons, I just won't sell to anyone directly.  If you are willing to go through eBay, then I hope to do business with you sometime soon (please rest assured, the OTH set won't drive up the opening price too much).  I am honestly interested in selling this set for the sole purpose of giving someone a chance to own the series (believe me, I know how it is to want something that just isn't available)--in other words, I just want to get back what I paid to make them--nothing more, so the opening price will be fair for everyone.
    Edited on 01/16/2007 8:19pm
    Edited 3 total times.

tigger0726

[14]Jan 19, 2007
    i would really love to own the day but i already bought all three season of one tree hill that are on dvd. you could use ioffer.com or if you are able to upload to a torrent sight
    Edited on 01/19/2007 7:31am

mattyg1306

[15]Jan 29, 2007
    Do you own "Smallville" or "Dawson's Creek"?

tigger0726

[16]Jan 29, 2007
    nope but might be interested in dawsons creek

mattyg1306

[17]Jan 30, 2007
    I'll see what I can do...

311amber

[18]Apr 17, 2007
    • level: 1
    Seriously, you have the season??? I want that the days on Dvds...they couldn't even give us the fans that at least.

mattyg1306

[19]May 27, 2007
    I DO still have "The Days" complete series set, but I had thought that interest in the set had died off since no one had posted a message for some some time now.  Anyway, I plan to list it on eBay (or ioffer if I can ever figure out how it works!) with a "Dawson's Creek" Season One set sometime in the future, although it may be a while (or not) before I get to it.
    Edited on 05/27/2007 12:26pm

bop24buf

[20]Jun 1, 2007
    • level: 1
    are you only gonna put one set of dvds on ebay? because then only one person gets it, and there's probably tons of people who want it. i wish i still had this show DLed on my computer like i used to. now i cant find it anywhere