The Days

ABC (ended 2004)

The Days Fan Reviews (20)

• i miss this show what happened to it?

the days takes is really like many families in ways and is a good show i remember watching this show back in 2004 when it first came out the cast was a great cast and has drama in it but has some laughs in it too why abc why did you quit airing it it was an awesome show i hope maybe later they come out with a show similar to this i miss it cus i just saw it on a old tape it really relates to a lot of families
    i give this show a ten which it flat out earned
  • this show is so awesome.

I think that the days was an awesome show and should most definelty be brought back. Also Evan peters was looking so so cute as pubk rock goth type dude. He was an awesome rebellion character. Evan looks ok in invasion but he needs to grow his hair back and become punk rock goth type dude again that was awesome and so so hott. Ok i think this show rocked because it had to deal with teen delemas like pregnacy and not fitting in. See i really dont fit it so i thought it was kewl that they talked about that type of crap. The days was awesome i they should really reconsider bringing it back or at least put evan peters in more role which include him having long hair and being the punk rocker goth type of dude again.i will def like to see that.
  • it was a good show for tyhe 3 episodes that were on

I really liked that show, but I guess it would be hard to bring it back since the one kid is on Invasion now. It seems ABC is good about that at least, even though they cancel good shows, they at least re-cast some of the people. The girl from Drew Carey is on Lost now, there is another example. I wish they would put that really hot chick from the Days in another show. I'm suprised it didn't do well it's in the same spot Gray's anatomy is in now, maybe they should have shown it earlier since it was more of a family oriented show.
  • what a fantastic show... very cutting edge, about the lives of a typical family

this was one of my fave shows.. it brought some comedic ties to a very realistic situations in life. i have no idea why the took it off the air. i watched it every time it was on. plus the acting was great not to mention the realness to all the situations
  • I loved this show!...i miss it sooo much...

I was so upset when they cancelled this show. It was very thoughtful and fun to watch. I miss it alot. The characters were great and the story line was amazing. It was actually fun to watch. Parents didnt't get mad about us watching because nothing completely innapropriate was going on. I definitly think that they made a mistake ending this show. So many people I knew watched this show. As soon as we all started getting hooked, it left the air. I hate when things go wrong on my tv shows. LoL Big mistake cancelling this, thats all i have to say!
  • This show is GREAT!!!!

I couldn't believe they had canceled such an amazing show. If only they had out on a better time slot it would have done great! Hopefully ABC will be smart enough to bring it to dvd for those of us who would like it to continue. Personally this is my favorite show ever!!!
  • I loved this show!!!!!

I loved this show so much. The Days was an amazing show that should have been given a better time slot! I was so mad when ABC cancelled it!!! I thought maybe ABC Family might pick it up, or even The WB, or UPN. But sadly, none of them wanted to give this amazing show a chance. I am certain that if ABC advertised it more, gave it a better time slot and put it in the fall season, it would be on air at the moment. I love this show and really want it to be released on DVD!!! I would buy it in .00000000005 seconds!!!!
  • This was a really good show. I do not know why it would be taken off the air. It was not given a fair chance.

This show was really good. I was very disappointed to see that it was not returning for another season. It premiered during the summer and it was expected to survive the ratings game. People are not looking for new shows to watch in the summer. Most people are on vacation and really do not care that much about television.
  • get the days on dvd!

hey everyone. i think we should petition to let the days be put out on dvd. i would definitely buy it. i know it\'s only 6 episodes but those were some awesome 6 episodes. i love that show and now i\'ll never be able to see it again unless it\'s on dvd.
  • I watched this show last summer with my friend at her house and instantly fell in love with it! I was so disappointed when I went to go watch it again for the next episode only to find that it was over...imagine the disappointment!!

Seriously.. they can't just end a show with a really hott teenage guy midway in highschool, his countdown frozen forever. Or with a teenage girl who was so perfect, but just told her parents that she's keeping her baby and having it for the family!! And then I guess there's the little dude with the panic attacks and the mom in the hospital and of course the dad without a job. They can't just leave us hanging like this!! And seriously 6 episodes!! Usually a season consists of around 15. I don't want I NEED the days to come back.
  • we need to email abc and request for them to bring back a great family drama that wasnt on at an approipriate time. It was the best show i have ever seen and we need to email abc to bring it back on the air.

Bring back the days! Email abc and request thats they return the days. i have tried to email abc several times with noreturns we need to bring it all and attepmt to bring back one of the greasyest family show ever. Abc needs to return this great show back to tv. Email abc and try to persuade them to bring back the days
  • the days is hard to explain, i think my favourite show..or at least WAS my favourite show. Not very often yuo find a show in which you fall in love with when you only watches the first episode..so i hope they can put the show back on...

Wow i can't beleive they cancelled the days. The only reason i'm even on this site is because I wanted to see when the second season was going to be on. I guess it isn't. whenever I read that it was cancelled my heart sunk, i loved that show, my friends loved that show. I fell in love with evan peters, and the rest of the world would to if you just give "the days" a chance. I hope they will reconsider..yeah right though! Just to let the people at abc know they made a BIG mistake!

love;anna
  • I miss this show. it's a shame that the ratings of it kinda sucked.

This show was so good. i miss it a lot. it was pretty cool. i think that it was very well written and it had an interesting plot. I like how cooper counted down the days until he got his "Freedom". i wish i could have seen what happened next, like what happened to the family.
  • they only had 6 or so episodes of this show, but every one was so good! i was instantly hooked by this show. it's one of the only good shows out there for teens and parents might enjoy it too. i can't believe that it was cancelled, bring it back!

this was one of my favorite shows last summer! it was just so real and everyone could relate to it. they should really bring the show back for another season, they ended it in such a climatic moment and i need to know what is going to happen next! it's so much better then some of the other shows on t.v right now!!!
  • Oh my god...are you kidding me, i just shed a tear..how can they do this to me, I loved that family more than my own, they were my life. I used to ask for that day off work just to watch it. It definitly should be brought back.

Oh my god...are you kidding me, i just shed a tear..how can they do this to me, I loved that family more than my own, they were my life. I used to ask for that day off work just to watch it. Im confused why everyone else in the world isnt as upset as I am. It definitly should be brought back.
  • This was a great show about a disfunctional family, who in the end came together and became the family you could only dream of having!

They seriously cancelled this show?? That completely sucks!!! This was one of the only shows that my mom and I watch that my brother would too. I looked forward to watching it with him. Besides, Cooper was so hot!! LOL...I wish they would bring that show back. They didnt even give it a fair chance i mean how many episodes did they have?? They should replay it and see how many people watch it that time...I miss this show. Bring It Back People!!!
  • i cant belibe they cancelled this show it was one of the greatest shows tv had to offer.

what are people thinking now dayz why would they be so modiest to cancel a show like that if your gonna cancel shows on there first season and leave you viwers wanting more then you shouldnt have let it air in the first place the days was the best show i had came across in a long time it was very realistic and so modren today no one wants to watch these stupid preppy kids everyone wants to see kids like copper day and they want to see the lil dorky younger brother becase this is what is trendy now days so if your gonna cancel a show cancel a dumb show not a great one the dayz needs to make a come back it was so great and i would watch it over and over again but abc never shows it
  • Cooper, a teen that can't wait to get away, and his family (including a pregnant sister, father going through a mid-life crisis, little brother and mother) go through their average everyday life.

I absolutly loved this show.... I think it is one of the best teenage dramas yet and I have no idea why the not-so-smart non-teens of ABC (the WB) have cancelled the show. I love the characters and I think that it has way better plots than most of the other dramas.
  • 'The Days' Really Are Over...In More Ways Than One

'The Days' are over...In More Ways than One

This show is literally one of the Best Series I have seen in years! It seems that the 'days' of family dramedy must be over, because this show was much better than any of the similar family dramas found on netlet, the WB. Abc execs didn't really like the show apparently, because advertising was kept at a minimum, and the show was broadcast in a dropdead 10:00/9:00c timeslot (totally inappropriate for a family show) during the summer off-season. In fact, abc didn't even pay for the series, outside company MindShare Entertainment produced it, and only requested advertising time in return! It is sad that so many people talk about how primetime networks have gotten away from family series, when they don't even pay attention to the ones that they have. Many of the people who are members of the target audience haven't even heard of "The Days", and those who have and have written reviews on it have only seen 1 episode! This show had a lot of hidden meaning, particularly within the "Cooper" character. Although many folks who have reviewed this series believe that Cooper is just another "out of control, druggy teenager", in reality, he has never done drugs (there was one scene where he was smoking a cigarette with some potheads, but it was revealed that he was only doing it to impress Emma). He is also a virgin, which is revealed when he is asked to "sleep over" at Zanni's house in the series finale. I also believe that the teen pregnancy issue--which is still considered a delicate issue in television--was handled the best I have ever seen it handled in any television work, which is the realistic way. In reality, if a girl gets pregnant, it probably wouldn't be so much a discussion of "how it happened"(the way most TV series or movies have handled the issue) but instead the thinking about how it effects the lives of both the girl and those who are closest to her, and all of the surrounding issues that come with that ("should I get an abortion?", etc.).
    Anyway, I think that it is definitely one of the biggest mistakes any television network ever made to cancel this great series, and the loss will be noted and regretted someday when its too late, much like the mid-1990s series "My So-Called Life", which was cancelled after just one season like "The Days".
    America Needs a show like "The Days"--a show that is both bittersweet and funny at the same time--much the way that real life is. This show was more realistic and down to earth than any of the alleged "Reality" shows that are out there, and definitely more realistic that any other family dramas on the airwaves ("7th Heaven", "Gilmore Girls", etc.). If this were just 10 years ago, "The Days" would probably be a smash hit not unlike "Desperate Housewives" is today...the shear cancellation of this high quality, family oriented series and the flourishing of reality TV and steamy soaps in primetime seems to symbolize the total degradation of television and society as a whole...something that No One should be proud of. So I guess the "Good Ole 'Days'" really are over!
  • ys it gone

i really loved this show. it was quite funny and i could totally relate to their crazy life. i wish it were still on tv. this was one show that was close to real life not some made up crap that doesnt exist in our world. it was cool that they used the perspective of a teenager cuz adults dont understand them