The Dead Zone Forums

USA (ended 2007)

6.11 - Exile (possible spoilers)

Gislef

[1]Aug 26, 2007
    • level: 101
    Please direct all discussion of the 8/26/07 episode "Exile" to this thread.

Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dman_dustin

[2]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 8

It looks like Johnny took it hard when Sarah said there was nothing between them.

It was nice story of Alex as well

AMHfan

[3]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 2

Great episode, just watched it and all I can say loved it.

Loved scruffy Johnny,

Loved Alex and Johnny together again, they have such a great chemistry and with that a some great humor back again. Kind of missed one of the H's a bit this season, the H for humor.

Wanna slap Sarah, I'm not a violent person but man is she a B*tch this season.
    I say keep Alex and let Sarah get it on with Stillson if she wants, it just shows how her taste in man as deteriorated if she prefers psycho Stillson over Johnny. Good riddens.

Heard on the USA board no DZ next week, too bad, I was so looking foward to the next one again, to see what will happen when Johnny returns home.

pgsuperfan

[4]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 25
    dman_dustin wrote:

It looks like Johnny took it hard when Sarah said there was nothing between them.

It was nice story of Alex as well

I bet at the end of the season they together

StellaMagic

[5]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 18
    I have a feeling that Sarah is gonna find a truth that she won't like about how Stillson is connected to Walt's death.

danharr

[6]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 45
    Good episode finally Walt is let off the hook and Johnny gets to run around with Alex again little sappy reuniting her with her mom but still good.

Placebo_obecalP

[7]Sep 9, 2007
    • level: 13

Finally a decent episode! Only just watched this because the poor season so far left me uninspired, but this episode was very good, darker and edgier than all episodes this season which IMO greatly enhances the quality of the show.

I thought the writing was much better, other than the adoptive mother thing which I guessed as soon as the woman said she did something she regretted 30 years ago + Jonny's friend is 30 = bingo, adopted Mum found, pretty obvious that.

Weakest part was the explanation of Walt's money, turns out Walt saved the life of some guy who in turn left Walt some money in his will as a thank you, it takes Stillson to find that out but an official investigation by the Sherrif's department can't find that out? Perlease that's just bogus, there's this thing called a subpoena, you get one for bank records and that's how you trace where money comes from......

I finished this episode actually looking forward to the next one for the first time this season, fortunately the next episode is available now so I don't even have to wait

Libaax

[8]Sep 16, 2007
    • level: 8
    A great ep. Great story and Alex and Johnny together are great to watch.

I also hope Sarah finds a truth about Stilson that will make her go crazy seeing her shining knight is a scumbag no matter what she thinks.