The Dead Zone Forums

USA (ended 2007)

6.12 - Ambush (Possible Spoilers)

Holtsav

[21]Sep 15, 2007
    • level: 4

Walt is dead. His resurrect would be unnatural b*llsh*t. And I would give a "cancel" to the show.

Johnny's father who is alive. Or not?

Edited on 09/15/2007 8:22am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Libaax

[22]Sep 16, 2007
    • level: 8
    Another great ep just like Exile.

The armageddon being back,Herb thing, seeing Walt so much. The hole mystery about the armageddon and whatever is happening is so interesting.

Sarah i almost hope dies dislike her so much now....

Turner is the surprise of the season. I dig her chemistry with Johnny. But no the writers are stupid, Johnny cant have a thing with someone he has a chemistry with only Sarah and the clichè love of his life thing....

wingsabre

[23]Sep 16, 2007
    • level: 13
    copygeek wrote:

wingsabre wrote:
    mainly because we missed 10 minutes of 45 minutes, or 22% of the show. A lot can happen in that time.

Fortunately, they re-air the show about 3-4 times during the week. In fact, you can always set your TiVos to catch the West Coast re-broadcast about 1 AM tonight.

That was pretty retarded of USA, though!

I am in the west coast. But it's ok, I watched the 1AM re-broadcast. It's just the cable at my place is east coast, so i was able to watch the 1AM re-broadcast at 10pm.

Tegamdar

[24]Sep 16, 2007
    • level: 2
    In my opinion, they shot a huge spark blast open the locked door of hte show. It was after the first episode slow and kinda on the trail here and there. Then last ep, and boom! heh.

Dirk13

[25]Sep 18, 2007
    • level: 16

darn i didnt get a chance to re-record the non-repeated episode, but i wasnt to see that missing part

Is there anywhere online that has that missing part? (probably not a bad question, since i'm not asking for the whole episode, just the part USA omitted in the first run broadcast).