The Dead Zone Forums

USA (ended 2007)

6.13 - Denouement (possible spoilers)

s_fezz

[21]Sep 19, 2007
    • level: 2
    Three things They need to bring back for 7th season

1. Bruce as johnny's sidekick, or the other psychic girl and use them in every episode.
    2. Johnny's Walking Stick, so he has a link to future again.
    3. some crazy story involving the walking stick, the future and the past with the combined power of johnny and sons psychic powers to change the past and stop WALT from dyeing.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Placebo_obecalP

[22]Sep 19, 2007
    • level: 13
    s_fezz wrote:

1. Bruce as johnny's sidekick, or the other psychic girl and use them in every episode.
    3. some crazy story involving the walking stick, the future and the past with the combined power of johnny and sons psychic powers to change the past and stop WALT from dyeing.

I think you should be a writer on the show, you already showed far more imagination than the show's new writers displayed in season 6

Libaax

[23]Sep 20, 2007
    • level: 8
    jmac4ever wrote:

I think I've got it. Jannus' group abducted Johnny's dad. They found out a lot of interesting things (it's probably the reason they were able to stay one step ahead of Johnny this entire time). At some point, Stillson was with Johnny's dad without Jannus. He found out about the fire and used it to get rid of both Jannus AND Walt. Sarah didn't immediately stab Stillson because he told her that Jannus was behind it all. She thinks that it was Jannus' plan and that Stillson just took advantage of it after the fact. Whether or not Stillson was going after Sarah to stop Armageddon is debatable. But, since Stillson's plan didn't work out, now Armageddon is back on for whatever reason.

We still don't know much about Jannus'/Stillson's group or what their purpose is. We don't know why Armageddon is going to happen or Stillson's part in it. But, what we have now finally, is a proper set-up for a final season that can explain everything.

For a show that is basically USA's bas&*^% stepchild, there was a lot going on in this finale to obsorb.

The mystery about Janus's group is too clear to leave it out before they end the show.

The final season will be about this group and Stilson. How to stop both permently.

s_fezz

[24]Sep 21, 2007
    thanks Placebo_obecalP lol>

brattytxn

[25]Sep 22, 2007
    [QUOTE="Placebo_obecalP"]
    s_fezz wrote:

I like all of those elements as well. I think they should be used to show John can go back into the past to save himself and the future like in season 3 in "Collision". In "Collision" he did not have the cane head but was at the scene of the accident. Which brings me to another problem. The accident and coma was supposed to be the defining event that caused the visions. Now we have 3 generations of Smiths who have visions without the need of an accident. So what now defines the accident as significant other than it put John in the coma? At least in "Collision" that place is possibly where John can "go back" again. FJ from 2016 was burned and the 1995 John was almost burned if John hadn't gotten him to move out of the car. So, DZ has this loop in place. If John saved himself once, he can do it again AND we can have our ending like the book yet save John. If John can go back before Walt dies then maybe he can just let Purdy die, and retrieve his father. Or go back even further than that before Stillson becomes VP?

Anyway, Bruce will have to come back now that John has told him in that e-mail on the website that Armageddon is back. Will Bruce marry Maria and ignore John or will he go ahead and marry Maria and help John? Maybe Bruce need not be in every episode, but he has to come back. I'd like to see Maria again too. I liked her.

And Sarah. She'll have to be told. Isn't it time she knew what John has been facing? I bet she wouldn't be nasty to him or maybe she will. If she found out that Walt died helping John with this, who knows what she will say. Will she even allow John near JJ? She does over react.

I'd love to see Alex back. It'd be interesting to see if Stillson's cronies would try to lure her in to their circle thinking she was helping with something. Even Alex doesn't know about Armageddon, And lastly...BRING BACK DANA!!!

Holtsav

[26]Oct 20, 2007
    • level: 4

s_fezz wrote:
    Three things They need to bring back for 7th season 1. Bruce as johnny's sidekick, or the other psychic girl and use them in every episode. 2. Johnny's Walking Stick, so he has a link to future again. 3. some crazy story involving the walking stick, the future and the past with the combined power of johnny and sons psychic powers to change the past and stop WALT from dyeing.

The second two thing would be a b*llsh*t.

jcdude27

[27]Dec 12, 2007
    • level: 12

Did The Dead Zone ended or just this season?

I have all seasons but did not start watching any episodes.

I don't like to wait a week every time I rather have all episodes and watch them anytime I want to.

AMHfan

[28]Dec 15, 2007
    Season 6 has ended yes, but not the series yet. At least not as far as we all know. We're still waiting for news if it will be renewed for another season.

buffyjl

[29]Sep 13, 2012
    • level: 20

brattytxn wrote:
    And lastly...BRING BACK DANA!!!

Eeewwww!

Didnt like her at all! The actress was obviously just there for looks, not character.

Alex's character is much better, but she can't be there much if they want Johnny to be with Sarah.

My bring back list:

Bruce

Walt (vision)

Purdy (guest spots)

The 2nd child actor who played O.J.