The Dead Zone Forums

USA (ended 2007)

Any news on it's renewal or is it the end????

peggy000

[1]Nov 5, 2007
    • level: 3
    Seems they could really expand from the book now and come up with new and different plots.Nw's the time to strike since Armageddon is resolved.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AMHfan

[2]Nov 6, 2007
    • level: 2

Where did you get the idea that armageddon is resolved, it isn't. It was brought back in the finale of season six.

No word on a new season yet, but hopefully they will bring it back. But hopefully continueing like all the previous seasons, only with a few armageddon eps per season. I loved season six, if only for the absense of the Armageddon storyline.

Libaax

[3]Nov 15, 2007
    • level: 8
    You are wierd AMHfan

I like Armageddon eps cause it shows more about Johnny's backround and it takes his personal story with Sarah or whoever further along.

It would suck if it ended like this season did.

Alex can be in season 7 too since the actors Close to Home tv show is canceled.

AMHfan

[4]Dec 2, 2007
    • level: 2

I know I'm weird, I didn't like the entire Armageddon stuff from the beginning and they are my least fave episodes. I rather have the stand-alones any time.

I would love to see more of Alex, but I kind of doubt she'll be back since Johnny is now back with Sarah, or at least it seemed that way. But if things wouldn't work out with Sarah, yup, I've always thought Alex was the best of all of Johnny's love interests, for him.

I re-watched Dead Zone Christmas yesterday and their Chemistry is just fantastic. A true warmth and love you see between them. Which I didn't really see in Johnny with Rebecca (my least fave love interest) and less with Dana.

Edited on 12/02/2007 3:59am

triogirl

[5]Dec 19, 2007
    • level: 14
    This is so sad it's OVER!

SVU_number_1fan

[6]Dec 19, 2007
    • level: 17
    USA canceling sci-fi double dose, say reports; alleged post by 4400 creator says "at least we got to go out with a bang." Yesterday brought good news for a pair of USA Network shows. NBC announced that Monk and Psych would make the jump from basic cable to prime-time broadcast television in March, as the network repurposes shows from NBC-owned USA. 4400 86'd. Unfortunately, yesterday also brought news for two USA shows that falls way on the other side of the "good/bad" spectrum. It all began with a post on the USA message boards by a user named "SPeters," who claimed to be Scott Peters, creator and executive producer of The 4400. In his post he made the sullen announcement that The 4400 has been canceled, and thanked all the show's fans and crew. "I just spoke to [star] Joel [Gretsch] and we had a great talk about what we all accomplished and how much we'll miss our family that is our crew and our cast... and our fans," reads the post. "But at least we got to go out with a bang! I had an awesome time directing the last episode. I think I got to make almost every single cast member cry (on camera). How much fun was that?!" One may balk at the validity of the post, and the fact that the username was created only yesterday and has a history of just that one post probably leads most 4400 fans to believe someone is just pulling their collective leg. "You're going to get an ice cream headache...a bad one." Unfortunately, not only does it look the cancelation is true, but it appears The 4400 isn't alone. TV Guide's Michael Ausiello is reporting that USA is canceling both The 4400 and The Dead Zone. Both sci-fi shows anchored USA's Sunday nights and last aired new episodes in September. The 4400, about a group of alien abductees who return to Earth, finished its fourth season and developed a loyal fan base. The Dead Zone, based loosely on the Stephen King novel of the same name and starring Anthony Michael Hall, leaves us after six seasons. The USA Network has not made an official announcement on either show. Requests for comment from parent company NBC Universal were not returned as of press time.

entity0

[7]Dec 19, 2007
    • level: 28
    this is just horrible how could they do this!!!

Placebo_obecalP

[8]Dec 20, 2007
    • level: 13
    Dead Zone deserved to be cancelled, season 6 was generally rubbish and an insult to the fans who followed it for 5 seasons.

Scrapping The 4400 is insane though, really good show with great writing that keeps getting better and better.

almaryk

[9]Dec 20, 2007
    • level: 4
    Dead Zone axed http://www.tv.com/story/10626.html?tag=topslot;link;0&om_act=convert&om_clk=topslot&cpage=1#comments

TylerA46

[10]Dec 20, 2007
    • level: 11
    Every show, that gets cancelled should have 3-5 more episodes to finish the main storylines.

hbk4life0722

[11]Dec 20, 2007
    • level: 10
    hopefully they will have a movie to wrap it up

Placebo_obecalP

[12]Dec 20, 2007
    • level: 13
    I don't see anything to wrap up, it's done.

Libaax

[13]Dec 20, 2007
    • level: 8
    Just cause you didnt like it doesnt mean there is no need to wrap it up.

Armeggedon storyline deservs a real end and Johnny deserv a good end too.

Storywise this season wasnt the best but stand alone wise it was great.

Horrible day for me i hoped a final season of DZ to get a good end and i hear it and another fav show of mine Journeyman is also cancelled.

It doesnt look good for SF shows. DZ,Day Break,44100,Journeyman,Jericho,BGS final season.

Fricking american networks is killing of SF shows while they let predictable stuff like Lost,Heroes,Prison Break go on forever....