The Dead Zone

Revelations

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Aug 13, 2006 on USA

• This one was all about Purdy.

I think it's good that they had a Purdy episode this season. I think some how Purdy was kind of left out of most of season four and five but this episode shows that Purdy is still and intresting character to have around. This episode was mainly about Purdy's past and how he was a faith healer and how in part he was responsible for the death of a young woman who he was trying to con. So as payback the daughter of the woman Purdy killed goes looking for him and trys to get money from him. Johnny warns that she is bad news but out of guilt he ignores what Johnny is saying. So Johnny has to race to save Purdy's liefe before it is too late. I really loved this episode overall, i thought the story was intresting and it was good to find out more about the Purdy character. I really loved the part where Johnny asked: ''did you con my mother too?'' and i really thought he was going to say yes. But it was intresting to see how even a man of God like Purdy can do bad things in the past like con people. But the question remains is he really a changed man? I can't wait for the next episode.