The Dead Zone

USA (ended 2007)

Gislef

The Dead Zone Fan Reviews (109)

• A man has accident, then is in comma for size years. He wakes up to have his fiance married to another man and his son calling someone else dad. The most important part of the show is Johnny now have forsight when ever he touches material things.

In each episode explain his gift and how he uses it for good. The whole show is base on a bigger plot how johnny see the end of the world and tried to figure out what he is seeing and prevent it. There are only about ten episodes per season. Each season about 50% of the shows are regarding the bigger plot the rest are filler shows. The heartwarming shows where he catches a mean person before he does more mean things.

I really love the detail of the show and A.M.Hall is awesome. I enjoy the plot about the end of the world shows. The filler shows are awesome. The one with the native american in the cave is one of my favorites. The only thing I would like to see is more interaction with Johnny and his son AJ. Bring AJ more into the story lines. A quite making sara such a gimp.

Overall, I just wish there were more episodes per season and USA would promote the show more. I did notice that ABC has picked up episodes to air after Oprah at the 2am timeslot.