The Dead Zone

USA (ended 2007)

Gislef

The Dead Zone Fan Reviews (109)

• It starts out so well, strong and addictive - Johnny is damaged but coping. Then it goes all "touched by an angel". Ick.

I used to love this show. It used to be interesting, funny, dramatic, strong. Then it got... holy, sacherine, Johnny saves the day. Although, honestly, I've always hated what's her face, his ex. I mean, you're married! Don't you take your vows seriously? While the show is all "we're heroes" with the plots in public, in their own lives they're acting like irresponsable kids - she could wreck her child's life, cheating and being as uncommitted as she is. It just makes me irked - the only female character is *such* a stupid chick, with no real personality (certainly none to admire). And they should not let Anthony Michael Hall direct, ever, ever again. They need to resolve the whole congressman doom issue adn get on with it. There's so much more they could be doing, adn they're putzing around like kids in a mud puddle. It's pathetic lately. Put it out of it's misery.