The Deep End Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

Nothing Personal

miss_wierd

[1]Feb 11, 2010
    • level: 13

The law firm: I feel like everyone is a bunch of high schoolers.

Rowdy: I LOVE him!!! He cracks me up!! He doesn't act like a high schooler.

Liam and Beth: He didn't do anything wrong so why should he apologize? He wasn't the one who wrote that note.

The hermaphrodite storyline: It started out fine but then that lady did not stick up for her self in the beginning. She had the shocked look great but she didn't argue and say I am not a man!! I'm a woman!!!! There was nothing from her. So that just made the storyline meh and then I was confused. Is she both a male and female? What's going on there? Okay she is then. But then did she know it all along? Or did she just find out?

Addy and Cliff: Addy for that short time acted like an adult. I liked it but then it was a short time.

Malcolm and Liam: Malcolm gets a case because he is taller?! HUH!?!?!!!

This show has horrible writing. Even next week looks dumb. I can't watch this show anymore. This is my last episode. I hope everyone else is enjoying it.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TesserT

[2]Feb 11, 2010
    • level: 79
    I thought the Pilot was weak but I've liked each episode since. I plan to continue watching although it may have to be online since I usually watch Bones and DVR The Vampire Diaries.

thetruesora

[3]Feb 12, 2010
    • level: 22
    Rowdy is definately my fave character, he was hilarious.

miss_wierd

[4]Feb 12, 2010
    • level: 13

TesserT wrote:
    I thought the Pilot was weak but I've liked each episode since. I plan to continue watching although it may have to be online since I usually watch Bones and DVR The Vampire Diaries.

Oh my! You have a lot to watch! ROFL!

mattgus

[5]Feb 18, 2010
    • level: 14
    too bad billy zane's talents are lost on yet another lawyer series..i don't know if i can do another one...maybe this will pass if it is good enough...but...it will not replace bones...hopitals court rooms ghosts and vamps...there has been alot of all of them since tv started...i know they are great arenas for playing out life dramas,but it would be nice to see those dramas elsewhere...