flashback episodes

bfoo7

[1]May 17, 2006
    • level: 3
    Has anyone ever compiled a comprehensive list of all the flashback episodes, arranged in chronological order? I don't mean by airdates, but progressing from Rob and Laura's courtship through the early years of their marriage.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MTMFan

[2]Jun 6, 2006
    • level: 11
    bfoo7 wrote:
    Has anyone ever compiled a comprehensive list of all the flashback episodes, arranged in chronological order? I don't mean by airdates, but progressing from Rob and Laura's courtship through the early years of their marriage.

Ooh, that would be really interesting, if someone were to try it! One thing that always bugged me is that in, "Where Did I Come From?" they discuss Richie's birth, and they're living in a totally different house. But by the time Richie comes home from the hospital in "That's My Boy??" they've moved into the house they're living in now! LOL You'd think somebody would've picked up on that.

Sinapu

[3]Jul 27, 2006
    • level: 1
    :
    Ooh, that would be really interesting, if someone were to try it! One thing that always bugged me is that in, "Where Did I Come From?" they discuss Richie's birth, and they're living in a totally different house. But by the time Richie comes home from the hospital in "That's My Boy??" they've moved into the house they're living in now! LOL You'd think somebody would've picked up on that.

Haha wow I didnt catch that! But I really would like it if someone did put the flashbacks into chronological order. I love the flashbacks the most, they are sweet and funny

piggyrama13

[4]Aug 23, 2006
    • level: 6
    Here are the flash-backs in what appears to be chronological order excusse any dissrepinsies

Oh How We Met the Night That We Danced Body and Sol No Rice at My Wedding Will You Two Be My Wife? The Attempted Marriage Honeymoons Are for the Lucky Pink Pills and Purple Parents Remember the Alimony What's in a Middle Name?
    Your Home Sweet Home is My Home Sweet Home I Was a Teenage Head Writer
    Where Did I Come From? That's My Boy???

piggyrama13

[5]Aug 23, 2006
    • level: 6
    please excuse the no spacing it did not come out how i wanted

LOSTismylife

[6]Mar 5, 2007
    • level: 21
    piggyrama13 wrote:
    Here are the flash-backs in what appears to be chronological order excusse any dissrepinsies

Oh How We Met the Night That We Danced Body and Sol No Rice at My Wedding Will You Two Be My Wife? The Attempted Marriage Honeymoons Are for the Lucky Pink Pills and Purple Parents Remember the Alimony What's in a Middle Name?
    Your Home Sweet Home is My Home Sweet Home I Was a Teenage Head Writer
    Where Did I Come From? That's My Boy???

Wow. That's hard to read without commas! Here:
    1. Oh How We Met the Night That We Danced
    2. Body and Sol
    3. No Rice at my Wedding
    4. Will You Two Be My Wife
    5. The Attempted Marriage
    6. Honeymoons Are For the Lucky
    7. Pink Pills and Purple Parents
    8. Remember The Alimony
    9.What's In A Middle Name
    10. Your Home Sweet Home is my Home Sweet Home
    11. I Was a Teenage Head Writer
    12. Where Did I Come From
    13. That's My Boy???

PJudith

[8]Nov 24, 2007
    • level: 2

MTMFan- That was always one of those little continuity errors that bugged me. Laura leaves for the hospital to have Ritchie. They are in their old house. But when they bring Ritchie home, they are in the house on Bonny Meadow Road. Did Rob move while Laura was in the hospital? LOL But there's also the episode when Rob is worried about expenses because he is laid off for the summer. Laura is expecting and they just moved into their new house. She offers to go back to dancing for a while since she is not "showing" yet.

Edited on 11/24/2007 9:03am