The Division Forums

Lifetime (ended 2004)

Pt 2 of Zero Tolerance

StellaMagic

[1]Aug 24, 2006
    • level: 18
    I saw pt 2 last night. What kind of hazing did Maddie do to that Chrissy girl and what did she mean by lost her freedom?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jerilynduncan

[2]Aug 24, 2006
    • level: 4
    It was in part one more. They told Chrissie that she could join some popular girls social club, but she had to be initiated. Chrissie thought it would be something simple, but instead the girls stripped her and rubbed urine and feces in her face dropped garbage on her. It was just supposed to humiliate her. They had no plans of letting her in the club.

StellaMagic

[3]Aug 24, 2006
    Thanks, but what did Maddie's mom do to force her to take the school hostage?

Maddie: "When My Mom found out about the hazing, I lost my car, my freedom..."

jerilynduncan

[4]Aug 26, 2006
    • level: 4

I sent you a message.  But basically, I think it had to do more with the fact that Wes convinced her it was the end of the world and that this was a way to fight back.  She seemed to be a girl that could be easily manipulated and I think Wes manipulated it to make it seem to Madison that he was the only one who cared about her.  So she basically did what he said.

StellaMagic

[5]Aug 28, 2006
    Thanks for the info. I was just curious to what Wes meant by making a statement. I guess he was just sick in the head.