The Doctors

Weekdays on Premiered Sep 08, 2008 In Season

The Doctors Fan Reviews (419)

• scams

I received a call from a scam artist and he told me the same thing as the pregnant women. I couldn't understand most of what he was saying. So I hung up on him and when my son got home he googled the number and it was from another country and found a web page saying that it was a scam. He called back and I told him that he was a scam and he hung up.
  • Hemophilia

I am a Wife, Grandmother, Aunt and have many friends in our community with Hemophilia. I do not Believe there is enough awareness about this health issue I am requesting you to please do a show about Hemophilia there are many misconception's about Hemophilia that need to be cleared up and we need your help to spread the true understanding of it . Thank you
  • Barking Dogs

5.5
    My son has epilepsy and his seizures can be triggered by the neighbor's barking early in the morning. I do not think that loud barking dogs should be thought of as simply an inconvenience or nuisance. They can cause serious medical problems. Older people might have blood pressure problems made worse; in other words, there are many things to consider. It is not just a joke.
  • Regarding Thomas John...

I wrote this letter to last week, I cannot beleive you are doing the same thing, this person is a super scam artist who makes false allegations and have free publicity by being on shows like yours and I was gullibal (not sure if it is the right way to spell it) but I never thought professionnals like you can fall for this, I am not anonymous, this same letter will be sent to the newspapers this week, this guy is a pure fraud, I have seen it first hand, I went to New York and I know that he is a fraud ,I was in the same room as him, unbeleivable scam!!!!

Good morning

My name is Louis Parker, I wrote to you twice for problems I had and still have with my wife's children and I did not know where and who to turn to, I saw a program which Thomas John was reading and I thought he was amazing on your show so I found his internet address and I called for an "emergency reading' and see if he could help our situation.

The charge for an emergency reading was $625.00 for one person and $650.00 for two people and I went with my wife, we were and still are desparate because her children will not let me see my grand child, beautiful Abby, we live in the suburb of Montreal,Quebec and we went all the way down to New York for this reading, I asked if I could record the session and he said yes, , I must tell you that this man is a REAL fraud, we were there for over an hour and you should ear this recording, it was really bad and NOTHING like what he was on your show,

I am writing to you , not to put the blame on you or your show but to tell you that your scepticism was founded this guy should not have had the great publicity he got by being on your show, he is a scam artist like no one I have seen to this day,I am 62.

When we got out of his office in New York, I received an e-mail from him stating he had a revelation and had more informations and that he would give us a FREE session call over the phone for 15 minutes and , it was post-poned twice by his staff and when he finally called on February 7th/2015 he said he did not like my attitude and that he would tell his staff to refund my money for the reading, I never got a return call or e-mail. HE IS A FRAUD OF THE HIGHEST LEVEL.

I will copy and paste this message to send it to him and his staff, I am not anonymous in this complaint, I want to go on the record , I will also post this message on the social medias so desperate people won't get scam by this scam artist.

Louis Parker
  • Spring is almost here so is allergies, this is what you need

While its almost impossible to get this product on this show, I like to share with you a product for allergies and congestion especially with spring around the corner

Hot Ice by alleviates congestion and helps one relax during this uncomfortable time

its not medication and is reusable and affordable

try it
  • Very unhappy with customer service for Renuva Derm Skin treated very poorly!

Am trying to get ahold of the doctor who markets renuvadermskin. Had a lot of problems with the people in customer service and I am very unhappy. Have been refused my money back. Especially for the products I never received even though they say the tracking shows I did. I am telling you I did not receive the products and would very much appreciate my money back. Was kept on hold for mover 26 minutes (I called 888-605-6670 first talked with a Barbara then Christina and they both refused to give me there last names and locations). They said I had to track down the shipment myself. I told them I was not in town when our post office is open. I have never been treated so rude with a company BEFORE. Please see that I get my money back. Charged $89.47 and $94.57 plus $4.95 and $5.95. It does not matter to me that the tracking number showed delivery I am here to say I did not receive any product. Because of the rudeness of customer service I want my money back and do not want another try for delivery. Very rude company. I love to watch the show and have for the last 3 years but really believe the doctor who is marketing this product needs to review how the customer service treats people.
  • Needing extreme help for pain

I have been living with extreme pain I had my first back surgery when I was 19 due to a herniated disc that engulfed my entire nerve I did ok after that then around 2012 suffered extreme pain but had pain throughout previous years I overlooked and found that I have degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis and chronic pain. Mi had to have my L4-S1 fused which was a horrible recovery loss of control of lower bodily functions and sensation in lower body. I gained some back but due to nerve damage since they never paid attention I had problem since 2008 when drs told me it was all in my head. A well known specialists in this area says there is not much they can do for pain in lower back but recommend that I need to had 3 vertebraes fused in my neck cause they r putting pressure on my spinal canal. I can't sit or stand for any long period of time can't work I'm in constant pain my husband doesn't understand so I play it off as if nothing's wrong I don't sleep well my hands and feet go numb and neck kills me get horrible headaches and now my lower back has got worse I get the worst sharp pains in my lower back hips down legs coming from sciatic I think and I need to loose weight to help but how can I when I put every bit of energy I have to get up and take care of my 3 kids and the house. What do I do? I don't have money to go see expensive drs and left with this life which isn't a life that doesn't seem worth living.
  • B12and Memory Loss

What correlation is there to memory loss? I have some memory loss that is driving my husband nuts (and me too). Our neurologist feels I do NOT have any alzheimers (he blood test revealed my B12 at 200 which is very low.

Will my B12 shots help? Think there is permanent damages from having low B12?

Help!
  • More Moll!

Moll Anderson has helped me bring back the romance in my marriage; thus, I was so excited to see her on the show again yesterday! Moll was so sweet and caring with the photographer, who definitely needed an intervention. What I loved was the fact that she didn't just do an amazing makeover of the gal's bedroom, she went deeper and uncovered the reason why the photographer was so attached to the outdated bedroom furniture and the possible cause of her disorganization. Now the photographer truly has a new beginning. Moll is so multi-talented. I hope to see much more of her on the Doctors!!

Moll fan from Atlatna
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia

Good morning - I watch your show mostly every morning but I don't recall seeing any show which covers the medical condition of Trigeminal Neuralgia. This is a debilitating nerve condition which affects many people. Most people I speak with have never even heard of it. Please consider covering this horrible medical condition on your show. It is called "the suicide" disease. Thank you very much.
  • Doctors I need help.

Back in 2004, I had breast cancer, I have a partial mastectomy, and a reconstruction that made me feel like a monster. My left breast is small, the way I wanted, but the scar is horrible and thick as a cord, besides looks like 2 pieces, separated by this cord (scar), the right breast is huge and it hung. I cannot afford to go to an specialist, I have been living 10 years with this problem, Please help, Besides it hurt.
  • Today show

morning ,,
  • me me Read me Med Team Read Me ME

Never miss the show. The Doctor's is my extended medical education. The word of the day is FRESH.
  • Love the show

But please tell Dr Rachael to PULLLEEEEZZZ do something about her hair. The dark roots are just awful, makes her look cheap. Also that bleached blonde is not a good look for her skin color. She looks like an old fashion doll in a museum with the perfect shaped wig. Also her constant interrupting is getting very annoying. I just fast forward thru anything she talks about. I love Dr Jennifer. Sometimes she seems to be the ONLY knowledgeable and credible REAL doctor on there.

Dr Travis, Dr Ordon & Dr Ross, somethings your silliness and "bathroom" humor is just not funny. I've been out of jr high school for a while now. not a prude by any means.... but why must you turn every question or topic to something about sex?
  • Doctors

Love The Show! You Learn Something New Every Time! Word Of The Day "Shut-Eye" 11/17/2014
  • you gals guys are the best here in Tennessee or at least i think so

your word for today was choppy. I love her hair cut. I cannot get my fb to work for me today it is Oct. 21th and the word of the day is BUDDY.
  • Doctors

The word of the day is I'm so going to try the healthy Mac n cheese. I want the whole cookbook.
  • Amazing and Helpful show

Today show was very touching.. And amazing. The word of the day is AROMA
  • aroma

I watch the Doctors all the time. Aroma is the word of day !
  • word today is fly.

Word today for episode aired 10/16/2014

Is fly. Score 8
  • The word of the day

Gold
  • Word of the day

The word of the day is KALE

• Word Of The Day